Part 68

You and Lando's parents had walked back to the Mclaren garage and everyone in there was celebrating Lando's win. There wasn't a single person not smiling in there.

Half an hour later Lando walked into the garage completely soaked in rain. He joins in with the celebrations with his team. He looked so happy with them, it made you smile.

After a while, he excused himself and made his way over to you and his parents.

"Oh Lando darling you've made me so proud!" Cisca says, kissing him on the head.

"Well done son, you did great." Adam says, smiling at him and patting him on the shoulder.

"Thanks guys." He said, smiling at both of them.

You stand there silently, just smiling at Lando. Whilst his parents hug him, he winks behind at you.

"We should go out tonight. All the drivers and their friends are going to this club."Lando says to you.

"We should definitely go, but i'm not sure what to wear." You say.

"You will look gorgeous either way." Lando says smiling at you.

"Thank you." You reply, returning the smile and showing your dimples.

"Awww look at them Adam." Cisca whispers and Adam nods at her.

"Well i'm going to go change into some clothes now." Lando says, excusing himself.

"I hope you don't mind but me and Adam are going to go home. It's a long drive." Cisca says.

"Not at all, I'll tell Lando you say goodbye?"

"Thank you my dear, well it was lovely to meet you." Cisca says, hugging you gently.

"And same for you." You reply, smiling sweetly at her.

"Goodbye." Adam says.

They both walk out of the garage hand in hand and you decide to go to Lando's room. As you each the driver rooms you hear someone calling your name. with an australian accent.

You turn around and see Oscar slowing down as he gets to you.

"Lia, can we talk?" He says.

"Sure." You reply.

"You and Lando right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to know for sure."

"Oscar listen, we can still be friends."

"Yeah and i'm sorry alright. You and Lando, you seem good together."

"Thank you Oscar, truly." Yous at, smiling at him.

As he goes to say something, the door opens and Lando walks out.

"Hi Oscar." Lando says.

"Lando." Oscar says nodding, clearly uncomfortable.

"Listen mate, we need to talk." Lando says.

"Yeah we do. I'm sorry Lando for everything I said, but I see you two are great together."

"Thank you, I should apologise too. I should have come and spoken to you instead of leaving it this long. Friends?"

"Friends." Oscar repeats, hugging Lando.

You smile at the two team-mates finally friends again. Lando looks over at you and smiles at you.

"Oh your parents had to go, they told me to o pass on their goodbye." You tell him.

"Thanks baby." He says, placing his arm around your shoulder.