Part 71

(tw - violence and sexualising ) kind of

Lando's face softened completely as he quickly dropped everything he was holding and pulled you into his arms tightly.

"What happened baby?" He asks.

"I have to go to court next week with him." You whisper back.

"Oh baby, it's gonna be okay. I'll be right there with you, I won't leave you with him." Lando says, soothing you.

Lando cradles you in his arms whilst comforting you. You could stop the tears from falling down your face. You rest your head on Lando's chest and just cry.

A while later you finally stop and sit up. You look at Lando as he gazes down at you.

"I will stay with you the whole time, I will not leave you in the same building with him alone." Lando whispers, hand on your neck.

You nod and lean up to kiss Lando gently on the lips. He kisses you back and strokes your back.

"How are you feeling now?"

"My head feels like it's going to explode." You say.

Lando passes you the medication and you take a dose before thanking him.

"Do you need me to tell Charles about, well you know."

"Yeah, I don't really wanna think about that right now." You say, lying back down in bed and covering yourself with the blanket.

"Okay, i'll go outside for a minute." Lando says.

He leans down and kisses you gently before picking up his phone and leaving the hotel room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

You lie there, mind full of voices. But all of them seemed to be saying the same thing.

noah
noah
noah

It was like you were right back when you had finally left him. It was all about him. The past two years of your life had been just about him.

Your life wasn't about you, it was about him and it seemed like you would never escape him.

flashback to the day after Aurelia returned to Monaco after leaving Noah.

It was 8.30 in the morning, 7.30 for England, and you were lying in bed. Mindlessly staring at the ceiling.

The only thing on your mind was Noah, and the endless memories that came into your head. Honestly, they made you rethink your choices.

Should you go back to him? Were you too harsh on him?

He hadn't been the worst boyfriend ever, so maybe you should have stayed. Maybe that was the only love you deserved.

Your phone had been going off constantly for the past hour, alike all yesterday.

Noah 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Aurelia please listen to me, give me a chance to make it better

I love you, I love you so much darling and it's killing me

Come back to me baby and I promise I will make it you

My sweet golden girl, i miss you and I love you.

I miss you more every second

5 missed calls from Noah 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Leave me alone Noah, I left for a reason. You can love me all you want but I am never returning to you.