Part 76

You and Lando walk onto the yacht hand in hand and you call out to Charles to find out where they were.

After few seconds later you greet everyone and sit down beside Lando, who places his arm around your shoulder.

Charles was sat on the other side of you which was perfect so you could interrogate him about his new girlfriend.

(french)

"What's she called?" I ask.

"Alexandra." He replies.

"That's a gorgeous name, do you have a photo?" You ask.

"Yeah, here." He says handing you his phone.

"Charles she's so beautiful!" You say, smiling across at him.

"I know." He says, smiling at the thought of her.

"I can just tell that you two will be a great couple." You say, smiling at him.

"Thank you, i was talking to her this morning and she can't wait to meet you."

"Well I can't wait to meet her, seriously." you say, before you both turn back to the conversation which was of course about f1.

After a little while, you and the other girls sit together to talk about girl things. And it was so fun, you really needed it to help you through the next few days.

"so lia, who are you modelling for next?" kelly asks you.

"ralph lauren actually, i've always wanted to work with them and now i am." You reply.

"i love them, seriously. i mean what isn't to like about their clothes?" Carmen adds.

"you've come on so far so quickly lia, i knew you would." kelly says smiling at you.

You all talk for over an hour when Charles calls you over, his girlfriend was here. You were so excited to meet her.

You see her walk along the pier to get to boat and Charles goes to greet her. You see them hug before he brings her over to you.

(french)

"This is my sister, Lia." Charles says, introducing you.

"Hi, i'm Alexandra. So nice to meet you." She says smiling at you and giving you a gently hug.

"Lia, honestly i couldn't wait to meet you since Charles told me this morning. Can i just say you're gorgeous." You reply smiling at her.

"So are you! And I love your work."

"Thank you so much, i can introduce you to everyone if you want?"

"That would be great, thank you." She replies before kissing Charles and following you to the girls.

She immediately connected with them all, especially you. It made you so glad, and she seemed perfect for Charles.

A little while later, you all join up with the boys and people decide to start swimming. You decide to stay on the yacht for a little while.

You notice that Lando wasn't in the sea, or anywhere you could see so you quickly shout out to ask if anyone knew where he was and they told you he was somewhere on the yacht.

You get up and decide to go find him when he jumps out and scares you.

"Oh my, do not do that again!" You say, holding your chest with your hand.

"I had to get you back." Lando says, laughing at you.

"Fine, but we are equal now alright?" you say, pointing your finger at him.

"Why didn't you go in the sea?"

"Just didn't feel like it." you reply, lying to him.

Clearly you were losing the talent of being a good liar because Lando immediately knew you were lying. He pulls you into a hug, and placing his hand on the back of your head.

"Please tell me why?" He whispers, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm sorry, i'm ruining something that's meant to be fun."

"There's no need to apologise, because you're not ruining anything. So, please. talk to me."

"Lan, I know there's going to be cameras around somewhere. Fans are everywhere, and i'm scared about what they will say about me."

"Baby, you're gorgeous. Don't let anyone tell you anything else. And you don't need to listen to them, because they are nobodies. Alright? You are so beautiful and you are perfect, and you're my girlfriend." Lando says, as you gently pull away and look up at his face.

"Thank you amor." You say, smiling up at him, dimples showing.

"I love your smile."

"I love you."

"I love you too, do you want to go join them all now?" He asks and you nod in reply.

You go to the bathroom and take off your dress,revealing your bikini and go back out to meet Lando. He hesitates before touching you.

"Can i?" He asks and you nod before he places his arm around your waist. He lets go as he gets to the edge of the boat and he jumps off. You jump in after him.

He swims over to you and takes your hand before swimming to where everyone else was.

"Lia, who can swim further, me or Charles ?" Arthur  asks.

"Sorry Art, but i think Charlie." I say.

"Race?" Arthur says to Charles and he nods.

You were in the sea for nearly an hour before a few people decided to get out. Lando gets onto the boat first before going to help you, but you stay in the sea.

"What's wrong?" Lando asks, sitting on the edge of the boat.

"There's someone over there with a camera." you reply, nodding over in the direction of them. You didn't want to point, then they knew you had noticed them.

"I'll get you a towel." Lando says, getting up from where he was sat and walking over to the pile of towels before bringing it back to you.

He places it around you before helping you onto the boat. Once you were on, he stands behind you blocking you from view of the camera.

"Thank you amor." I say, looking back at him.

"No problem baby." He says, kissing you gently before sitting down and pulling you down gently.

You gently dry your hair with the towel whilst still keeping the towel around you. You rest your head on Lando's chest and he wraps his arm around you.

"You alright?" He asks and you nod before smiling up at him, dimples on show. He leans down and kisses you gently on the lips and you kiss him back.

"Charles, look at how cute they are." Alexandra says, smiling at you and Lando as Charles comes up behind her.

He quickly shuts his eyes, making you and Lando laugh.

"I am your brother! I don't wanna see this!" He complains as Arthur walks up to him.

"I do not want to see this." Arthur says, agreeing with Charles.

"But they are really cute together." Carla says.

"I know right!" Alexandra says, glad that someone was agreeing with her.

"Not when it's your sister!" Charles and Arthur say at the same time.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡

i have started the write my next book, but i will not start to release until after this one is finish just so i can take my time writing it.

this doesn't mean that this one is finishing soon so don't worry