Part 12

As you run out of the entrance, you feel rain spit down on you. Tears flood down your face as you run off into the dark night, away from the club with no idea of where you are going. After running for 10 minutes you come to a stop as you realise you have no idea where you are, in pitch black. And if Noah finds you, you would have no defence at all. You take your phone out of your bag and call the first contact you can find. "Lia?" "Lan.." You try to reply, but your tears overpower  your words. "Send me your location, I'm coming to find you" You send him your location whilst you hear him leaving the club. "I'm on my way Lia, stay there" You feel your eyes beginning to droop as you sit down on a bench nearby. As you sit down, you black out
L A N D O
You look down at your phone to see " Lia 💗" ringing, immediately you begin to worry as Charles had already said he didn't know where she was. "Lia?" You say, followed by floods of tears on the other side of the phone. "Lan..." You get up out of your seat and head out of the club. "Send me your location, I'm coming to find you." As you get into the car your phone goes off.
Lia 💗 ~ 📍location
"I'm on my way Lia, stay there" You start your car up and start speeding off to the location sent. You arrive at the location and get out as you see someone sitting on a bench. You run over and see it's Lia, blacked out. "Oh Lia..." You pick her up and carry her back to the car, placing her gently in the passenger seat. After putting the seat belt around her,you get in the driver's side and put the heating on, as she was soaked to the skin and freezing cold. You start driving towards your house, constantly looking over at Lia, making sure she is okay. 5 minutes later you arrive back at your house, you get out and carry Lia into your house. Once you get inside, you place her on the sofa and run upstairs to get a hoodie of yours. You get the hoodie and run back downstairs to put it on her. You  put the hoodie over her carefully  and carry her up to your bed. Halfway up the stairs you feel movement in your arms as you see Aurelia moving around slightly. You quickly place her on the bed and sit down on the chair and the end of the bed, taking  your phone out of your pocket , seeing many messages and missed calls from Charles and other drivers.
Charles ~ I need your help.
Charles ~ Lando?
Charles ~ Lando have you seen Aurelia anywhere? I can't find her
3 missed calls from Charles
Charles ~ Lando I'm f***ing scared, Arthur says he saw her ex and I don't know where she is. If you see her please tell me.
   You ~ Charles stop worrying, I don't know what happened to her. She called me crying and I found her passed out on the bench. She sounded drunk or something on the phone. I'll message you when she wakes up.
Oscar ~ Mate, everyone is freaked out. Aurelia has disappeared. Do you know where she is?
Missed call from Oscar
  You ~ Yeah, she's here. I've messaged Charles but if he hasn't seen it go tell him.
Arthur ~ Lando please say Aurelia is with you.
Arthur ~ Charles is about to cry, if you see this please help look for her.
You ~ She's fine and with me at my house, I'll bring her round in the morning because I don't think I should love her.
Immediately your phone goes off with a notification.
Charles ~ Thank you so, so  much Lando, I don't know what she would have done without you.

You read the message and put your phone back in your pocket and look down at Aurelia lying there peacefully. As you look at her, you see her eye lid flickering and a few tries later staying open.

C H A R L E S - ( half an Hour earlier at the club)
You start talking to Max and congratulate him about the  race yesterday, and after talking for 15 minutes about the next few  races you realise you haven't seen Aurelia in a while. You look around the middle of the club and see all the girls dancing together. You walk up to Isa as you knew Aurelia was becoming friends with her. "Hey Isa, have you seen Lia anywhere?" "Charles! I'm sorry no I haven't, some of the other girls might have though." You thank her and go ask Carmen. "Carmen, have you seen my sister Lia? I haven't seen her in a while?" "No I'm sorry I haven't! I think the last time I saw her was when she left you to go get a drink from the bar if it helps." You thank her and head towards the bar. You get to the bar and look around, but don't see Aurelia. Yet you do see Arthur walking towards you worried. "Arthur? Have you seen-" "No I haven't seen Lia, but I did just see Noah running out of the club." "No.." You look at him speechless. "I-I-I need to find her, she can't go with him." "He was alone but she's not in the club anywhere" You both walk towards the vip section. You see Lando run out and try to run after him, but he was already out the door before you could begin."Has anyone seen Aurelia? She is missing a-and I just saw her ex." You say, sighing at the end. "What? Surely it's just an ex though? She's not that old?" Oscar asks anxiously "No he abused her badly for about a year" Arthur replies. "Oh my god, that's terrible" He replies in shock.

Tears begin forming in your eyes as Arthur looks up at you. "Charles sit down" You nod at him and sit down on a chair he pulled out. "Wait here, I'm sure we will find her. Has anyone seen Lando? She's been talking to him quite a bit" Arthur asked. "I saw him running out of the club, maybe he knows where she is. I should Message him. You message Lando and try to call him but you can't get through as his phone is already on a call. "His phone is unavailable" You say to Arthur.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy! Also a very kind person commented on my TikTok and if you see this, thank you so much you made me day 🧡