part 91

the next morning in nyc...

you wake up to two strong arms around you, which was lando. it was about midday, here in new york, but 5pm back in monaco. you and lando were so tired from the long  journey and had fallen asleep since you have arrived at 7.30.

"good morning my love." lando grumbles, whilst waking up.

"good morning amor, are you still tired?" you ask, sitting up beside him in bed.

"a little, yeah."

"well we can take it slow today, we have 5 days here before paris." you say and lando nods.

you and lando stay in bed for another hour, starting a movie on the hotel tv before finally getting up.

lando goes for a shower whilst you start to unpack your clothes out of the suitcase. once lando was done in the shower, you tie your hair up before getting into the shower as well.

after showering, you start to get ready as you were going to go out on a small walk around the city soon.

(outfit below)

once you and lando were both ready, you leave your hotel room with interlocked hands

"we could go to times square? it's only a 10 minute walk, but we can also drive." you suggest.

"and then central park?" lando also suggests, after agreeing with you.

"good plan." you say, as you exit the hotel

lando places his arm around your waist whilst trying to move through the new york city crowds. thankfully, no one had noticed lando or you yet.

once you reach times square, people start to notice you both and come over with cameras out, asking for photos.

"maybe you should wear a hat next time ?" you say as a joke into his ear.

"and ruin my curls? no thanks love." he replies, making you laugh slightly.

"and they are shouting your name too love." he carries on saying, whilst still trying to get through the crowds.

"yeah because of you though." you say.

you and lando walk around new york for almost three hours, it was so fun to just spend time him and you. thankfully, lando put a hat on so not many people came up to you both. but you could see cameras from afar.

"should we get some food?" you ask.

"yes! i'm starving." lando says.

"what about bagels?" you suggest.

"or pizza?" lando says.

"hmm sure, i kinda want pizza. bagels tomorrow?"

"of course love." lando says, places his arm around your shoulders.