part 48

(still Oscars pov)

You wake up the next morning and realise how crazy you were being last night. Immediately you feel guilty about your conversation with Lando. But you couldn't tell him, he would rub it in your face.

You were still in love with Aurelia, that wouldn't change.

A U R E L I A S P O V

You wake up to the sound of two people giggling and ho to see who it is, when you realise that someone was there.

Lando was there.

You smile, realising that he had stayed the whole night. You hear two pairs of feet shuffling out of the room and shutting the door.

10 minutes later, you feel Lando move his arms that were currently wrapped around you.

"Good morning gorgeous." he whispers, in a low voice.

oh.my.god.

You were internally screaming. Lando had just called you gorgeous. You! And his morning voice. But no, you could be acting like this. You couldn't fall for him this soon.

"How did you sleep Lan?" You whisper back, as he squeezes his arms around you quickly.

"Mmm best sleep in ages. How about you?"

"Best sleep in months."

"I'm sure it was." he says with a slight laugh as you both sit up next to each other.

You look over at him and see his shirtless body. He had a six pack. Well of course he was going to, he was an f1 driver. But still.

He was perfect

"Do you know the time?" You ask.

"It's 10.48"

"We should probably go downstairs then."

"Let's go then."

A few minutes later you walk into the kitchen and see Charles and Oscar sat down at the table.

"Morning lovebirds." Charles says before taking a sip of coffee.

"What?" You reply laughing, before looking back at Lando who was still shirtless.

Charles shows you his phone which was a photo of you and Lando asleep in bed.

"Oh..." you whisper.

You look back at Lando who was smiling.

"Oh well." Lando says finally as Gabriella walks in.

"The lovebirds are awake finally." She says.

"Does everyone know?" You ask.

"Yep." She replies, whilst making coffee.