Part 60

(Conversation in french)

"Mama? Are you home?" You shout after locking the door.

"I'm in the kitchen love!" You hear as you walk into the kitchen.

"Hello mama, did you get my message before ?"

"Yes, I did. Well how did it go?"

You both sit down and you tell her every last detail, and she listened to it all. Nodding her head and smiling at everything.

"Wow..." She says, as you finish.

"Yeah..."

"You should go to bed or your going to be tired tomorrow. You said you were meeting Louis right?"

"Yes, i'm taking him for coffee."

"He's a nice guy."

"Yeah, anyway goodnight now mama."

"Goodnight princess." She says, kissing you on the cheek before you leave.

20 minutes later you were in your bed scrolling on your phone. You had done some very simple skincare as you were too tired to do your whole routine. You had also changed into comfy pyjamas.

A few minutes later Lando face-times you.

"Hey love, how was it?" He asks.

You tell him the most important parts as you didn't want to bore him when he was probably already really tired.

"How about you, what did you need to do today?" You ask after you finished.

"Just meetings, a lot of sim work like usual then tomorrow's media day."

"So Oscar's coming?"

"Yeah, his flight lands soon."

"Okay, well just try to ignore his comments if he makes any more."

"mhm, anyway your mine now. Not his. Never his."

"Of course Lan, I love you."

"I love you more."

"You think so?"

"I know so my love, and I am never wrong."

You laugh and lie down under a blanket. You talk with Lando for about an hour, when your eyelids begin to close for longer and longer.

"Lia my love, are you tired?"

"Who me? Never." You say as you yawn once again.

"Please go to sleep?"

"But I miss you." You say, pouting at him.

"I miss you too, but tomorrow night I will be back."

"Only for the night though."

"After baku I will come straight to Monaco, I promise."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, now go to sleep. Please?"

"Will you stay?"

"As long as you want me too."

"Thank you Lan."

"I love you Aurelia Leclerc." Lando whispers, knowing you were already asleep.

You wake up the next day at 9.30 to the alarm you set so you would be ready in time to meet Louis. You check your phone and see a good morning text from mama which also told you she was working today.

You see messages from Louis, asking when to pick you up because you still didn't drive.

Louis
(in french)