part 85

you were sat on that bench for hours. your phone was on silent, and when you finally checked it, you had many missed calls and messages from lando, charles, arthur, alexandra and oscar.

you couldn't face them yet, you still wanted to be alone. but you would need to go back at some point, you couldn't stay here all night.

you decide to call arthur.

(french)

"lia! why haven't you been answering to any of us? and where are you?"
"art, i'm fine where i am. but please don't tell anyone i called you."
"are you sure? why?"
"yes, i just don't want to talk to anyone."
"your talking to me?"
"because i have no where to stay tonight."
"is that what this is over? you argued with lando?"
"is it stupid? answer honestly."
"it's stupid that it's 11 at night and your out alone."
"can i stay with you?"
"fine, but message charles and let him know your okay. he's worried about you, everyone is."
"i will. thank you art."
"anytime lia, please hurry up. it's going to start raining soon."
"i'll be there soon."

you end the call and go to order a taxi when you realise you have no signal. that's just great. you start to walk in the direction you came from to get off the beach, but apart from that you had no idea where to go.

except you were at least a 20 minute drive away from the hotel. and to make it even worse, it starts to rain.

if there was one thing about you, it was that you were afraid of thunder, and especially lightning.

you start to walk in a random direction, hoping it would be the right way. or would at least give you signal.

5 minutes later you find your self walking along a road,getting absolutely drenched with rain. that's when the thunder started.

you take your phone out and see you had a little bit of signal. not much, enough to send a text.

you click on the first contact you see, and share your location. hopefully charles would understand what you were hoping for and would come find you.

you sit down at the side of the road, pulling your legs into your chest. the thunder was every minute or so, and the lightning was starting. the first bolt of lightning you screamed, you weren't prepared.

you were sat there for ages, at least it felt like it. you could see a cars headlights driving up the road, and you were scared. it could be some random person, or it could be charles.

the car stops in front of you, and the driver door opens. charles runs over to you.

(french)

"lia!" he says, pulling you into his arms.

"i'm gonna get your car wet, im so sorry." you mumble into his chest.

"i'm just glad your safe, your shivering!" he says, looking at your wet-through clothes.

"i'm sorry charles, i lost signal and i couldn't get a taxi back."

"don't be sorry, okay. let's get you in the car." charles says, helping you up and into the car.

as charles drives back to the hotel, you sit there shivering in your cold clothes.

"i spoke to lando." charles says.

"he regrets everything." he carries on

"really?"

"yeah, he's been driving around looking for you."

you face softens, and you regret not replying to him.

"i need to see him." you say.

"he's on the way back to the hotel now. he said  he wasn't going to stop until he found you."

you hold your head in your hands, and you feel so guilty. you should have spoken to him at his driver room.

"hey, your going to sort this out with him. you both regret what happened." charles says, placing his hand on your back.

"what if he's mad?"

"i don't think lando could ever stay mad at you for long. he loves you."

20 minutes later, you pull up outside the hotel. charles placing his arm around you shoulders and helps you to yours and lando's room. you were still shivering from the cold.

charles knocks on the door, and lando opens it immediately. his face softens as he sees you and he pulls you into his chest.

"oh baby." he says, holding you tightly against him.

|| authors note ~ i though this would be a good place to end this part. but sorry it's small, i might post again today im not sure

hope you enjoy 🧡