Part 30

C H A R L E S ( 3 H O U R S E A R L I E R)

Your sat down on a chair in the kitchen, surrounded by Lorenzo and Charlotte who were crying after finding out what happened to Aurelia and a police officer

"Sir we need information on the 2 people, the faster we get the information the faster we find them."

You stay silent, fiddling with your fingers and tears silently falling down your face

"Mr Leclerc, we understand your sister being kidnapped is a struggle for you and it's hard to talk about, is there anyone else we can talk to before your ready?"

You nod in response. "My other brother, he's upstairs calling someone. He will be down soon." Lorenzo spoke up for you.

"And he was here when it happened?"

"Yes, but I was the one who answered the door." You finally said

"Mr Leclerc, do you have any photos of the man?"

You take your phone out of your pocket with shaky hands and find a photo of them on Instagram from when they dated.

"And do you have any idea where they could be?"

"He lives in England, but there aren't any airports in Monaco."

You hear footsteps get closer and see Arthur enter.

"Charles, Lando is just about to get on his plane here now."

You nod, still staring at the same blank spot from before. The same that Lia had stared at not two hours earlier.

A U R E L I A

You finally reach the door 116 and Noah unlocks it  before pushing you inside roughly causing you to stumble and fall, and then enters after you. He leaves you sat on the floor whilst you get up yourself.

You go and sit on the edge of the bed whilst he takes of his jacket, placing it on the back of the chair before taking out his gun and holding in his hand before spinnt the chair round and sitting on it, facing you. You look away from him and stare out the window, watching the stars.

C H A R L E S

"Do you have any way of tracking your sister, like a phone tracker?" The police officer asks.

"No her phone is here."

"Does she have anything like airpods she carries around with her that can be tracked on there?"

"Yes! She- she has her AirPods, they can get tracked on her phone if she has them on her."

"Great, can we log into the phone?"

"I know the password."

You quickly grab the phone and put the password in with shaky hands, and go straight to the find my phone app. You see that the AirPods were in some hotel in the middle of nowhere.

"Here!" You say, happy tears now falling from your eyes.

The police officer takes the phone and writes down the postcode, before putting into their own phone.

"4 hours away so they have only just got there, I have to say this is a very common hotel for gang members. It may not be safe for you all to come."

"Please, I have to come. I can't leave her." You say as the door bell rings.

"That will be Lando, I'll answer it." Arthur says.

A minute later Lando comes into the kitchen, with a tear stained face.

"Arthur said you found her?" He says, and you could tell he had been crying for a while from his hoarse voice. You nod and get up to hug him.

"Lando I'm scared for her, I don't know what he's gonna do to her." You whisper into his ear.