Part 18

The car pulls to a stop as Charles looks at you. "What?" "Yeah..." "Lia that's amazing" he says, tears forming in his eyes. "Charlie, please don't cry." You undo your seatbelt and pull him into a hug, placing your hand on the back of his head. You look out of the window and see someone a few metres away with their phone out. You stick your middle finger up at them, scaring them away. "Stupid piece of s**t" you mutter under your breath. Charles sits up properly in his seat. "What?" "I don't know, probably just someone taking a photo of the car. Let's go inside." He nods and you both get out walking towards the house.

Once you're inside you sit down on a chair, leaning your head back. "God, I'm so tired." You say. "Go to bed then." "Yeah, I guess." "Are you hungry? I can make you some food first if you want?" You shake your head and get up and go walk upstairs. You walk into your bathroom and get in the shower. After, you get changed into some pyjamas and start some skincare. (Outfit below)

You hear a knock on your bedroom door

You hear a knock on your bedroom door. "Come in, i'm in the bathroom. You hear your door open and footsteps leading to the bathroom door and you open it to see Charles placing something on your table. Curious to what it was, you walk out and see a bouquet of red roses and your table, with an envelope in the middle. "Who are they from Charles?" "I don't know, they were delivered just then. Open the note. "Okay, maybe there will be a name." You walk forward and open the envelope."

        you can't escape destiny my golden girl
                -N

In shock you drop the note and take a few steps back. Charles walks forward and picks it up from the floor and reads it. "Oh my god, he's actually here. How does he know where you live?" You shake your head and stare aimlessly at the flowers as you realise why the choice of flowers. During the start of your relationship red roses were your favourite, until a year into it they changed to peonies but he never noticed. "Lia are you okay?" You nod at him and sit down, picking up your phone to many messages.

Unknown number ~ Do you like the flowers , golden girl?

Lan <3 ~ Hey how was your day?

You ~ hey
You ~ it was pretty s**t how was yours?

Oscar <3 ~ hey hope your feeling better after last night, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow?

You ~ thanks, I've been better but I would love to meet for lunch tomorrow, is half 11 alright?

Gabs ~ hey girl, I'm sorry I can't call tonight but maybe tomorrow? xx

You ~ same here girlie, I'm going out for lunch tomorrow so maybe after xx

You put your phone on charge and lay down on your bed. You grab your book from your table and begin to read, aiming to finish the book before you fall asleep. 25 minutes later you reach the end of the book, the 2 soulmates had finally fallen in love. You wished everyday that one day your life would be like that. You would fall in love with someone who treated you right, and didn't end up being crazy. But, you weren't in a book. It was reality. You walk over to your bookshelf and place the book back. You wake back over to your bed and pick your phone up to reply to messages.

Lan <3 ~ mine was okay would have been better if you were still here.
Lan <3 ~ what happened?

You ~ a lot to be honest, but it's not your problem I don't want to be a burden

Lan <3 ~ your not, I promise

You ~ I found out that I had been drugged at the club and I'm not going to lie it was probably my ex.

Lan <3 ~ wow, you don't deserve that. If you ever need someone to talk to that isn't your brothers I'm here

You ~ thank you Lando ❤️

Lan <3 ~ anytime

Oscar ~ half 11 is great. I'll pick you up from your house?

You ~ that would be great, I can't wait ❤️

You decided to change Oscar's name on your phone, it was a bit too formal. You change it to " O 🧡" You put your phone back on the charger and walk over to your windows to close the curtains. As you get to the last window, the one facing your bed, you see a shadow moving in the garden. You look out of it more carefully as you see what represents a face mark in your window. Your heart drops and you run towards your door, open it and run downstairs.

"Charles! CHARLES! Where are you!" You say. You hear footsteps running down the stairs and you turn around, forcing yourself into the corner of the kitchen. "I'm here, Aurelia? You look scared, what's wrong?" "I don't feel safe anymore" You say walking over to him. "What? Why?" You grab his hand and pull him to follow you. "I'll show you." You walk up the stairs and down the hall to your room. "In there" Charles opens the door and walks in. "What am I looking for Lia?" You point at the window where you saw the mark. "That's definitely a face" "I saw something running as well" You say, still outside the door. "And you didn't notice anyone?" You shake your head. "I was reading" "Of course you were princess"

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy, another part coming soon 🧡 after today I won't be able to post till next week so two posts today <3 ||