part 79

you finally get back to lando's house and his car was in the driveway. you open the door and call out to him, but he doesn't reply.

you put the shopping bags in the kitchen before heading upstairs to put your clothes bag down. you hear the shower running so decide to wait for him to get out.

you lie down on his bed and scroll through your phone after taking off your hoodie. you don't notice the shower stopping, or the bathroom door opening so it shocked you when you heard lando.

"when did you get back?" he says, and you jump.

"i didn't notice the shower had stopped, only 5 minutes ago though." you reply, putting your phone down.

his hair was wet, and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. you couldn't help but look at his abs, and well, him.

"you like staring?" he says, laughing a little.

"don't flatter yourself amor." you say, rolling over so you can't see him at all.

"who said i didn't like you staring?" he says whilst smirking at you.

you blush before grabbing a pillow and pulling it to your face so he wouldn't see. you could hear him laughing as he pulls it off you.

"get changed, i'll make breakfast." you say, whilst getting up and leaving.

5 minutes later, he runs into the kitchen without a shirt on. you turn around from making the pancake mix and laugh, as he was holding onto the counter.

"why are you so out of breath? aren't you meant to be an f1 driver?" you joke, laughing at him.

"it's not funny i nearly fell down the stairs." he says

"that is very funny amor." you say, before turning around to make the pancakes.

"can i help?" he asks, looking over your shoulder.

"i trust you in the kitchen as much as i trust myself in a go kart." you say.

"what! i'm great in the kitchen." he says, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"like your good at running down the stairs?"

"that's unfair." lando says, gently kissing your neck.

"amor come on." you say, even though you were enjoying it.

he gently takes the spoon out of your hand and turns you around so you were facing him. he gently picks you up and places you on a counter away from the mess of your cooking.

he stands between your legs and places one arm on your waist, one on your neck and gently kisses you. you place one hand on lando's neck and kiss him back.

he smiles against your lips and you pull apart. you both smile at each other, gazing into each others eyes. lando helps you down and places you on the counter.

"do you still want breakfast? you ask and lando nods.

as you start to cook the pancakes, lando stays right behind you, arms around your waist. 10 minutes later you were done.

you pick up the two plates and carry them over to the table, lando following you like a puppy.

"is it good?" you ask, after lando takes a bite.

"it's delicious love." lando says.

time skip...

you were in a taxi with charles, lando and alexandra on the way to court. your leg was subconsciously bouncing up and down and you feel lando placing his hand on your leg.

"it's going to be fine love." he says.

"i don't want to see him."

"i know you don't, but if you see him now. you might never see him again." lando says, trying to comfort you

"is gracie meeting us there?" charles asks

you had all met her the day before in a cafe, she was confident that he would go to jail.

"yes, she's there now." lando says.

"whatever happens, we are here for you lia." alexandra says.

you smile weakly at her as the taxi pulls to a stop. you all get out and you hold onto lando's arm as you walk up the stairs to the courthouse.

"you ready?" lando whispers.

"no, but if i wait until im ready i'll be waiting for the rest of my life." you reply, as you walk in.

you find gracie and your lawyer sat together in a room.

"ms leclerc, how are you feeling."

"a little nervous."

"well that's perfectly normal. who will be coming into the court room with you?"

"i will be." lando says.

"are you family or?"

"boyfriend." lando replies.

10 minutes later, you enter the court room and see noah standing on the opposite side of the room. you feel lando squeeze your hand, reassuring you it will be alright.

1 hour later, you were starting to get stressed out so you ask your lawyer if you could take a break.

you get 15 minutes to refocus, and decide to go to the bathroom and be alone. you sit down against the wall, holding your head in your hands. it was so hard to be in the same room as noah where he was staring at you. he was watching your every move.

you knew he was trying to make you uncomfortable so that you would mess something up.

10 minutes later, you had calmed down and walk out of the bathroom, when someone pushes you back in.

lando's pov

you stayed in the court room with the lawyer as you had no need to leave. aurelia had specifically told you she needed to be alone.

5 minutes later, a security guard comes running up to you both.

"where is ms leclerc?"

"the bathroom, why?" the lawyer replies.

"noah is missing." they say

fuck

"then what are you doing? why aren't you finding her?" you say, clearly angry.

"i assure you sir, we are trying to. is there anyone else here with you and ms leclerc?"

"yes, in the waiting room."

"please go and alert them." the security guard says.

you nod and walk off fast towards where charles was sat with alexandra. charles immediately notices something is wrong.

"lando? what happened?" charles asks, standing up.

"she's gone.... he's gone too." i say, a little out of breath.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡

wow, this part has a lot of emotions. the start had me giggling and kicking my feet and the end makes me scared for aurelia 😭

sorry this part is a little rushed, i just had no ideas how to link these parts together and i have no clue how court works

however, my next book is coming along quite well and i would like to release the name.

"to the finish line || oliver bearman"