part 77

a few hours later, it was just me, lando, charles and alexandra. it was about 5 in the afternoon and everyone else had things they needed to do.

"oh look, the sun is setting." you say, pointing at the gorgeous sky that was above us.

you pick up your phone and take a photo, as you always do as everyone else looks up.

"it's gorgeous." alexandra say, smiling over at you.

"it is." you reply, agreeing with her as she takes a photo of it herself.

"is anyone else hungry?" charles asks and we all nod.

"we could go to the shop and get something?" i suggest.

"or we could order pizza?" charles replies.

"so what you were really wanting too ask was is if anyone else wanting pizza." i say, laughing a little.

"well.... yeah, but do you?"

"obviously i do." i reply

Charles goes off a few minutes later and orders the pizza. You and Lando offer to go and collect it.

20 minutes later, you and lando walk along the pier hand in hand on the way to get the pizza.

"are you sure we are going the right way love?" he asks. you were using your phone as a map as you had no clue how to get there from the boat.

"yes amor, i live here. and im confident i can use a map." you reply, looking back at him.

"let me just check." he says, gently taking the phone out of your hand.

"yeah we have been going in the wrong direction for at least 5 minutes love." lando says, laughing at you.

"what! the map is wrong, it's not my fault." you reply.

"it's alright love, i'll use the map though now." he says, interlocking your hands together.

you nod and start to walk in the right direction finally. 10 minutes later you arrive at the pizza place. lando goes inside whilst you wait outside on a nearby bench.

whilst you were sat waiting, two young people come up to you.

(french)

"aurelia leclerc?" the first girl asks.

"yes? how can i help?" you say, smiling at them.

"can i get a photo? i love your work." the other girl says.

"yes of course." you reply, before taking the photo with them.

"thank you so much." one of them says.

"no problem, have a good night!" you say as they say goodbye.

a few minutes later lando returns, and he noticing that you were smiling.

(english)

"what happened when i was gone?" he asks when you stand up.

"these two girls asked for a photo, they were really sweet." i say, linking my arm with his.

"i told you people know who you are. im always right." lando says, smiling at you.

"not always."

" i was right about you going in the wrong direction." he says, laughing a little.