Part 5

Charles walks back into the Ferrari hospitality and you walk back to Arthur who was talking to the man who he had called over, Oscar.

"Yeah thanks Oscar, we need to meet up soon, you free tomorrow?"

" Should be, I'll check later. Bye Arthur, Aurelia". You wave goodbye to him as he runs back into the McLaren garage.

"Oh wait, I left my bag and phone in the garage Art, can we go get it"

"Okay, you wait outside I'll go get it" You reach the Ferrari hospitality and wait whilst Arthur goes in, about 2 minutes later he walks back out.

"Your new friend Claire, was worried and said she will message you later but she looked after your stuff" he says,smiling, whilst passing your bag to you.

He puts his arm around your shoulder and you lean your head on him as you walk out of the paddock, surprisingly not fully empty. Arthur goes to take photos with fans, but everyone starts disappearing as the race is about to begin.

You both get into the car and begin driving back. You take your phone out of your bag and see many message notifications, but only one caught your eye.

Unknown number ~ Bit sad there golden girl? That's nothing compared to what I have planned.

Your heart skips a beat and you turn your phone off faster than you could blink, and stare out of the window in silence, holding back your tears. You arrive at your house ( Really it's your mama's house, you just haven't moved out yet) .

Once your inside your run upstairs, into your room and lock the door, falling down the side of it, silent tears falling down your face uncontrollably. 

10 minutes later you get up and walk to your bathroom to wash your makeup off and change into pyjamas as you didn't want to leave the house again today. You go pick up your phone from the floor and lie in bed, to start replying to messages. (Outfit below)

Gabs ~ omg are you alright? The camera showed you running off after Charles crashed! x    you ~ I'm fine gabs, just got really stressed out, I'll call you soon and tell you everything that happened x

    you ~ I'm fine gabs, just got really stressed out, I'll call you soon and tell you everything that happened x

mama 💗💗 ~ chérie, j'espère que tu vas bien, et Charles aussi. mon vol de retour est vendredi. je t'aime tellement xx ( Sweetheart, I hope you're alright, and Charles too. my flight back is on Friday. love you so much xx )
  You ~ Thanks mama, I'm alright now and so is Charles. Can't wait for you to come home but I hope you enjoy your extra time in Spain xx

Charlie ~ The race will be over in about half an hour, and I'll be quick with the media so I'll be home in about an hour.
Charles ~ Do you want me to get some ice cream on the way home princess?
   You ~ Yes pls Charlie ❤️

You turn your phone off and put it on charge as you fall asleep. About an hour later you wake up to someone knocking on your bedroom door.

"Lia, are you alright? You came straight up before and haven't been down since "

"hm yeah I'm fine Art, just tired so I'm in bed"

"Okay, I'll leave you be" He says and walks back downstairs.

As you lie back down, your phone starts vibrating on the table next to you, you roll over and pick it up, answering the call from Gabriella.

"Hey Lia! How are you feeling now?"
"Gabs! I'm better now. Just a  bit drained "
"Aw bless you, so meet any drivers?"
" mhm you could say that"
"Spill!"
"Sooo, I was walking in with Charles and a driver came up to us, but you'll never guess what they said."
"Girl if they said  some lame thing I swear to god I'll fly over there and slap you across the face."
"No, you love me really."
"True"
"Okayyyy"

You tell her what he said and what happened afterwards. "Liaaaa! Oh my goshhhh, you think he likes you, I think he should, he should your gorgeous girl."
"Aww Gabs don't make me cry."
"Anyway, I hate to ask but what happened when you ran off?"
"Mmm, I guess I panicked, but when I heard Arthur's reaction It kinda just made it worse. Then I just completely just went. I don't wanna talk about it really, but Arthur called one of his friends over to help."
"Awww girl, I feel bad."
"Nooo, don't you shouldn't feel bad"

You both stay silent for a few seconds. "Anyway, I was thinking of coming back to Spain soon, I wanna move away permanently soon."

"But you have always said you wanna stay with your family?"
"Changed my mind I guess" You hear the front door open.

"Gabs I've got to go now, Charles is here."
"Okay, call me tomorrow love you"
"Love you too"

You end the call and walk out of your room.

"Lia, I'm back!" You hear as you reach the bottom of the stairs and see Charles carrying a bag, a very full bag. "Charlie..."

"Shush, I still got your ice-cream still, don't worry."

"Awww thanks,what else did you get then?"

"I got the ingredients for pasta, Arthur told me you didn't eat anything before we left and since you got here, so I wanted to make sure you ate something today."

"Thank you Charlie". He puts down the bag and you hug him tightly.

"Thank you Frère"

|| authors note : sorry for not posting in a few days, I've been on holiday and not had much time to post but I'm back now. Enjoy <3