Chapter 35- The Woman

Walkers surround the woman but they're not even paying attention to her.  

Well...up until now. 

Something must have gathered their attention because out of nowhere, she's fighting for her life. She seems exhausted, she can barely stand as she's fighting the Walkers with a sword-no, a katana

Carl runs out of the prison and runs down the hill, quickly stopping at the gates. Rick suddenly walks away, leaving the girl to fight for herself. 

Suddenly, the woman passes out, Walkers surround her limp body. 

Carl quickly fires gunshots, killing the Walkers as Rick runs, opens the gate, and runs outside. Him and Carl kill Walkers as they begin to group together. 

Without noticing, my feet are carrying me down the hill and to Rick and Carl. Walkers keep coming, piling up- they need some help. 

I quickly unsheathe my dagger and begin killing Walkers, buying Carl enough time to run and grab the basket while Rick searches the woman for bites. 

"Is she bit?" Hershel asks. "Gunshot." Rick notices the bloody wound on her leg. 

I stab another Walker before Carl and I run over to Rick, the woman, and Hershel. 

He heaves her up and over his shoulders, grunting as he lugs her into the fence. 

She's hot, in a straight way of course. She's got extra thick dreads, dark skin, a cool ass katana, and big lips. 

He carries her up the hill as I close the gate behind us and run up behind him. I catch a glimpse of her eyes opening, "Rick! She's awake!" He nods and set's her down, putting her arm around his neck and supporting her as he walks her to the prison. 

He makes his way to the door, all of us behind him and says, "Carl, get a blanket. Beth, water and a towel." 

Alyssa speeds up to me, "Who's that?" I shrug, helping Rick and the woman down the steps. She looks at me confusedly but then runs to Damien, seeking a better answer. 

Carl grabs a towel out of the laundry cart and lays it on the ground, Rick and I help the woman lay down safely. 

"She's not comin' in the cell blocks." Rick orders. "Jesus." I mumble, stumbling over her feet. 

Beth hands Rick a water bottle and he pours a little over her chest, helping her wake up a little more. 

She begins to breathe heavier, the unfamiliar room overwhelming her brain. 

"It's all right, it's all right." Rick reassures. "Hey, look at me. Look at me." He has a soft, comforting tone to his voice. 

"Who are you?" He asks. The woman begins to breathe heavier as Rick says, "Hey, it's all right." 

She quickly reaches for her katana but Rick kicks it out of the way and holds her arms down. "No. We're not going to hurt you unless you try somethin' stupid first, alright?" 

"Rick." The familiar rasp of Daryl's voice calls from the cell block. We all turn and look at him, "Who the hell's this?" Daryl asks. 

"You wanna tell us your name?" Rick asks, the woman slowly sits up, glaring at Rick. "You wanna tell us your name?" He repeats. 

She doesn't move or say anything, she just continues to stare at Rick. 

"Y'all come on in here." Daryl nods towards the cell block. 

"Everything alright?" Rick asks. "You're gon' wanna see this." Daryl says. 

Rick nods to Beth, "Go ahead. Carl, get the bag."