Chapter 111- Knock Out

"And?" Damien asks as I sit at the circular kitchen table to eat breakfast. 

I chuckle, "And what?" 

Damien rolls his eyes and sits across from me as Cato showers, "You didn't come home until late last night." 

"Correct." 

"Was it good?" He asks, leaning forward. 

I smirk, "Yeah." I admit, taking a bite of a peach. 

"Oh my god! Fuck yes!" Damien celebrates, switching to the chair next to mine. "Are you guys dating?" 

I shrug, "I don't know...we didn't really...talk about it." 

"No, you didn't really talk." Cato says, coming out of his bedroom after changing after his shower. 

"Oh fuck off." I groan, leaning back in my chair. 

"Shut up, we're your best friends. You have to give us the details." Damien smirks. 

"I am not giving you the details about my sex life!" 

Damien pretends to be offended, "You told me everything about you and Daryl." Cato smiles and sits next to Damien in the chair across from me, urging me on. 

"I'm not giving the details like I did with Daryl but..." Damien and Cato scoot forward on their chairs. "The overview is that she basically walked me through it...and it was good." 

Cato and Damien smile broadly. "Shit, that's all we get?" Cato whines. 

I roll my eyes and take a drink of my water, "She topped, better?" 

Cato nods, "As good as it's gonna get." He and Damien exchange a look with a knowing smirk and I immediately get suspicious. 

"What?" I ask, annoyed with a hint of nervousness, tilting my head to the side.

Damien smiles, "We saw you and Magna on the picnic table...just as you flicked your cigarette and almost started a damn forest fire." I can feel my ears heat up at their confession. 

"That wasn't my main worry." I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah, we know." Cato says. Just then, there's a knock at their door. Cato raises his eyebrow, "You wanna get that?" 

I roll my eyes and don't respond, I just stand up from the table and go to the front door. When I open it, Yumiko and Magna are standing there with a worried look on their faces. "Y'all good?" I ask, leaning on the doorframe. 

"Connie's gone, so are Daryl and that kid- Henry or something." Magna says. I quickly straighten up and look back at Damien and Cato, who immediately notice my shift in demeanor. They stand up from the table and walk over to the door.

"Alright there?" Cato asks, his body tense. 

"Daryl, Connie, and Henry are gone. I'm bettin' my remainin' foot that Henry went to find Lydia- that little shit and Daryl and Connie went after him." I explain, looking at Cato and Damien. 

Damien nods, "Let's find 'em then. You're a good tracker. Daryl's got a dog so," He shrugs, "I'm sure we'll hear barking somewhere." 

I nod, "Cato?" Cato nods as a "yes" and I turn back to Magna and Yumiko. For some odd reason, seeing Magna makes my heart speed up again. It's not awkward but it's not...normal with her. I gotta figure out what the hell we're doing. "We'll find 'em." 

Yumiko nods, "We'll come with." 

I shake my head, "Hell nah. That's too big of a group. Easily identifiable and if the Walkers aren't Walkers and they see a group of five people lookin' for other people, their guards are gonna be up and it's gonna be a problem." I nod to Damien, "Grab my whip and backpack, my knife and gun are inside." He nods and walks away as I step outside of the house, Cato follows.