Chapter 78- Is Negan Alive? (Part 1)

It's been a few weeks since the herd happened. The wall's being built, my arm is healed and I can finally hold my weight. 

According to Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham, when they were on a road they got involved with some group. They had no name but the name Negan was brought up. 

That's not a common name, right? What if Negan is out there? Should I search for him? Would he want me to? 

"Oh, wait, Daryl!" I call out as Daryl begins to walk out the front door. 

"Yeah?" He turns around. 

I jog up to him, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him passionately. "Come back when we expect you to, 'kay?" 

Daryl scoffs, "Okay." 

I let go of Daryl and tilt my head, running my fingers through his hair. "When the hell was the last time you washed your hair?" I pause. "Or showered?" 

"When was the last time you showered?" He smirks. 

"Well...with you? Like...a week ago-Daryl!" 

He chuckles and wraps a hand around my waist, pulling me into him, "I'll shower when we get back." 

"You definitely means 'we'." I smile. 

He shrugs with a smirk, "Guess we'll find out." His familiar, heavy country accent and raspy voice are back. He's turned on. 

Damn, now you wanna fuck? Not like...two hours ago?

"Whatever." I kiss him and turn him around to face the door, "Bye!" 

I close the door and turn around. My body jumps when I see Alyssa standing right in front of me. "Jesus H. Christ, asshole!" 

She giggles, "Sorry. I saw you kiss Daryl." Her voice is like an excited little kid's. 

I scoff, "Well we've been together for like months now so...I would hope so." 

She nods, "Inejra spent the night last night by the way. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you wouldn't care." 

As if on queue, Inejra walks down the steps, "Hey hookers." 

I smile, "Morning Inej, looking as beautiful as they come." 

She nods, "I try." 

Alyssa smiles and turns to Inejra, her smile dropping. "How do you look so good in the mornings?" 

Inejra looks at her confusedly, "Oh shut the fuck up. You know you're hot as hell." 

I chuckle and walk into the kitchen. "Well while you two bicker, I'm gonna make ho-" 

Abraham bursts through the door, "What is up my dick lovers?!" His smile drops as he sees two thirteen-year-olds standing in front of him. "Well...I'm not correcting myself, Adrian!" He practically skips into the kitchen. 

"I was searching through my drawers and I got to my underwear drawer-" 

"This can only be good." I groan. 

He smiles, "It is! Where's Damien?" 

"Where's Rosita?" 

"I think she went to the pond." 

I nod, "Then that's where Damien is." 

Damien and Rosita have gotten a lot closer, they must've really hit it off because they're together a lot. 

"Well," His eyes light up and he pulls a bag of weed out of his pocket. "I dunno where this came from but it's here. And it's a blessing from the mother fucking heaven of gods."