Chapter 105- X

(TW!! Mentions of Bolemia!!)

(Alyssa Grimes' POV:)
 It's been a few months since Rick's death. Michonne's about seven or so months pregnant and she and Daryl are still out there, looking for Rick. 

I don't know if I think he's alive or not. I want him to be, god I want him to be but the chances of him surviving an explosion are very slim. 

Adrian seems to be doing better than she was before he died. I think the fact that I haven't purged ever since she allowed me to tattoo her is helping a lot. My anxiety is weird, it's like on and off but whenever I'm with Inejra, Damien, or Adrian it feels better.

Damien and Cato are still together, thank god. Inejra and I are just as close. When Adrian was or wasn't able to comfort me, Inejra was always there. 

I miss Rick, a lot. I feel like I just re-lost my dad. I want to be out there, looking for him, but I have this thought in the back of my brain that no matter what, I'll come up empty-handed. Plus, I like it back here. 

There's a new group here. A woman and a bunch of really sweet kids. The woman's name is Jocelyn and she and I have talked a bunch. She likes asking Inej' and me to babysit the kids while she goes off and does whatever. 

Apparently, Michonne knew Jocelyn so they've been hanging out a lot- meaning I'm distracted by the kids to be too focused on my grief. 

Inejra hates them. She thinks they're sticky and rowdy but I love them. And because I love them, Inejra said she'll deal with them. 

The kids are so sweet. They love me and to Inejra's annoyance, they love her too. They think I'm really sweet and caring and they think Inejra's funny- just funny. 

They think her insulting them are jokes so eventually, Inejra turned them into one. 

I'm walking down the street, alone, when I see Michonne and a few other adults walking out of Jocelyn's house, calling their kid's names. 

"Judith!" Michonne yells, spinning around. 

"Michonne!" Scott yells from the pantry. 

Michonne quickly runs to the pantry and I follow her silently. My senses are immediately on high alert when I hear the panic in her voice. 

"Oh my god." Michone whispers, her eyes widened at the sight of a dead Alexandrian man. 

"Holy..." I whisper, looking around at the empty pantry. 

Every ounce of food is gone, not even the scraps are left. Every single shelf is fully empty. 

Michonne looks at me but doesn't say anything, her mind obviously preoccupied by the other problems. 

"Something's wrong!" Frankie, one of Negan's old wives, yells as she runs into the pantry. "The infirmary was raided. 

Michonne slowly turns to the road, her eyes following small, bloody footprints. "No...no." She whispers, walking with the footsteps that lead to a drain. "No, no, no, no..." 

A sheer feeling of panic quickly rises through my body, causing my heart rate to pick up way too many paces. 

Michonne gasps quietly, clearly holding in tears. 

"We have to find them." Scott quickly says, putting his hands on his head. 

Michonne nods quickly, not tearing her eyes away from the half-opened drain. "We will." She whispers, looking back at us with tears in her eyes. "Daryl and I'll find them." 

I shake my head, "No, you're pregnant. Let me go in place of you." 

"No," Michonne quickly interjects. "Judith is my child, I have to find her myself."