Chapter 48- No idea

"Oh." I mumble, looking at two charred bodies on the ground. The sunlight is bright and happy as opposed to a gloomy sight on the outside concrete. 

There are blood trails leading to them and their skin is fully black, a little bit of red is poking out of the dark black blotches. 

"You saw 'em like this?" Rick asks Tyreese. You can feel his anger and hurt radiating off of him. 

"I went to go see Karen and I saw the blood. I followed it until I smelled...this. Someone killed them. They killed them and set them on fire!" Tyreese's voice is hard and angry. 

He quickly approaches Rick, so quickly that Daryl steps forward just in case. 

"You're a cop." Tyreese whispers. "You find out who did this and you bring 'em to me. You understand? You bring 'em to me!" His voice is deep, I can practically see steam coming out of his ears. 

"We'll find out who-" Daryl tries to put his hand on Tyreese before he slaps it away from behind. I clench my jaw and step up, not saying anything yet

"I need to say it again?" "No. No." Rick whispers, shaking his head. "I know what you're feelin'. I've been there. You saw me there. It's dangerous-" "Karen didn't deserve this! David didn't deserve it." His voice gets louder and angrier as he speaks. "Nobody does!" 

Daryl tries to calm Tyreese down by putting his hand on his bicep. "Alright, man, let's just-" Tyreese quickly pins Daryl up against a cell door with a growl. "Man, I ain't goin' nowhere till' I find out who did this!" I quickly grab Tyreese's shirt but Daryl puts his hand up to tell Carol, Rick, and I to back off.

I huff but comply, backing away. 

They both look each other in the eyes, Tyreese breathing heavily. "We're on the same side, man." Daryl rasps. 

"Hey, look," Rick says cautiously. "I know what you're going through." Rick slowly and carefully approaches Tyreese with his hand out. "We've all lost someone."

Ooh. Bad thing to say.

"We know what you're goin' through right now, but you-you've got to calm down." Without warning, Tyreese releases Daryl and shoves Rick while yelling, "You need to step the hell back!" 

"She wouldn't want you bein' like this." 

Boom

A blow lands on Rick's right cheek. "Stop! Stop!" Carol screams. 

"Tyreese!" I yell, grabbing him by the arms. But, he's a god damn god so he breaks out of my grasp with a force so I slam against the wall behind me. 

He throws another punch to Rick before Daryl leaps on his back with a grunt and holds him back.

"That's enough, that's enough." Daryl grunts. Tyreese continues panting like a dog after a dog fight as Rick quickly stands up. In retaliation, Rick punches Tyreese in the jaw, causing him to fall to the ground; Daryl lets go quickly and nods to me to make sure I'm okay. 

I give him a look of, "Seriously?" and nod in response. 

Rick kicks Tyreese in the ribs which causes Tyreese to flop onto his back. 

Rick continues to punch Tyreese hard, his grunts and the sound of the punches filling the air. 

"Rick." Daryl says, trying to get Rick to calm down. When Rick continues punching Tyreese, Daryl lunges forward, wraps on of his arms around Ricks neck, and begins trying to pull him off of Tyreese. 

"Let go of me!" Rick yells. "No!" He shoves Daryl off of him and looks at Tyreese, massaging his wrist. 

"Good god." I groan turning away and scoffing.