Mr.Devil

Notes: Hey y'all this is Book 5 of Family Secrets somethings have changed and so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Trigger warning: Shooting, violence, cussing.

"Hey Big daddy you alright?" A female voice said as she had looked at the man who was laying on the bed in front of her.

"What you think you stupid hoe?" He lightly yelled at her and she tried not to make a face.

"That's why yo ass the way you is now." She retorted back at him.

"Shut yo ass up before I knock yo ass out again ya ain't sh**!" He hollered at her as he painfully lifted up his head to start some more mess with her trash talking her to the fullest extent trying to make her cry.

"I ain't that BITCH YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE!" She said hollering out of his bedroom door.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO LEAVEEE?!" He yelled at her questioning her because she was disrespecting him because he didn't dismiss her yet.

"MY BLACK BEHIND DID NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!" She yelled right back at him being hard headed while everyone else was just ducking out of the way knowing what was gonna happen next if she had kept on with him.

"Shoot that hoe." He said with his eyes evilly squinting at the front door since she was really bold enough to try to leave.

So they did they shot her right in the head.

"I don't know who the hell y'all thought this was." He said speaking loudly so the whole entire house could hear him. "Just because I can't do nuthin' right now don't mean I won't when I'm back up." He said actually listening to the doctor this time.

"Y'all must be out of y'all got damn mind to disrespect me just because I'm stuck up in this bed for a week. Y'all crazy." He said laughing at them like it was funny even though it really wasn't.

He had put the fear into anybody but when he had gotten hurt it was as if people was taking him to get shot and so he had to remind them about who he was and who they were dealing with because he wasn't to be played with.

"Y'all playin' with me and I don't like that and it's not like I forgot either." He said shrugging his shoulders while he had told his crew to help him up in bed so he could sit up.

"Bring the others in here." He told another one of his workers and so they just nodded their heads yes trying to be on their best behavior because they knew that once he had made his full recovery that he would be back and ready for action.

And he wasn't about to be nice about it either.

If anything nothing was nice about this man which was why when everyone was glad that he had gotten hurt they was taking full advantage of that moment except for a few who had played it safe because they had been with him the longest.

They couldn't believe that none of what they had gone through in over the last couple of years didn't change him.

If anything it had just slowed him down for a moment. But that slowing him down for a moment gave him the chance to re-do somethings and to re-think everything about how he would run his businesses since he had needed his partners to run it for him while he was out.

Now he was even more stricter, more meaner than before and he had gone by a new name.

Everybody had now known him to be Mr.Devil or the Devil considering the fact that he cared about no one but himself and was still as brutal as ever even laying in bed.