Why?

Notes: Karen and Faith has a chat with each other.

Side note: Sorry about not uploading last night. I meant to but by the time this one was done it was already too late. So to make it up to y'all I let yall have some fluff. Lmbooo.🥴💀

"I need to find out who did this to my baby?" Karen said as she was pacing around the living room. "Faiths been like this for too long." Karen said shaking her head.

"Well it's only been two weeks and she's still in her healing stage." Jacky said. "I think we should continue to let her rest until she can remember what happened. Because without her memory we can't move forward." Jacky told her and Karen knew that her big sister was right.

She was just worried about her daughters health and worried that the person might still be out there doing dangerous things again to another person.

"I know, Jacky. I just want this whole entire thing to be over with it's I can't stand the fact she don't even remember me. And she's too afraid to even call me mom and she just calls me, Ms.Karen like how we were back in the studio." Karen said sitting back down on the couch as she was in her robe and with no wig on.

It was just one of those days where, Karen couldn't stand to wear it. Usually, she wouldn't mind and would wear it 24/7 just to help her confidence grow back a little bit.

But ever since she had beat cancer she had been trying to wean herself off of being so dependent on her wigs and it was nothing to be ashamed about just because her hair had looked a certain way. If anything CeCe had helped encourage Karen to embrace her natural hair look while she was in remission. It took a lot and it was a lot of crying and asking God "Why'd it had to be her?" But they got through it together.

CeCe had been a great help as well as Vickie while they're having their conversations over the phone. Even when Karen was having a few of her depressive moments about her hair both CeCe and Vickie had flew down and visited her to help her out. Once she was better they went back home.

Now here she was stressing about one of her daughters.

When Karen had finally calmed herself down from worrying, Faith had came downstairs to watch tv or to get used to the house some more until her memory came back.

But when Karen and Faith's eyes met it was like once again Faith had stopped in her tracks for a quick second until she had sat down again staring at Karen hard like she was the night she had knocked on her room door but chickened out due to fear after seeing her without her wig on.

"Yes?" Jacky said answering for Karen just in case if she had something smart to say. But recently with this new version of Faith since her memory was gone she had been a whole lot nicer which the kids took a liking too. However she would give you looks here or there and her looks were very loud.

"Do you have something to say?" Jacky asked her protecting Karen.

"Uhhh." Faith said just turning her head towards the tv.

"No." Faith had lied until she kept stealing glances at her mother looking at how bad her hair was. However, Cece had saved the day when she had shaped it up to the best of her ability so it wouldn't look as bad as it did before since Karen's hair was a little bit hard to work with because of what she had gone through. Cece still tried her best as a professional hair stylist to help her friend out and to give her the best hair cut there was.

"Faith you can ask." Karen told her in a sweet voice and Jacky had looked over to Karen placing a soft hand on hers.

"It's okay." Karen had sweetly mouthed to Jacky so she wouldn't have to put Faith in her place if she had decided to do such a thing.