Make him scream

Notes: Karen gives Drew the time of his life while the family hears something new.

Side note: SMUT!!! This is a continuation from the last chapter.

After dinner time was over and the kids were out like a light after exploring the resort. Karen and Drew thought that it would be a good idea for them to spend some time together since they hadn't really had the chance lately.

They were on this well-deserved vacation and they were going to enjoy every minute of it even if that meant that the whole entire family was going to have to hear them screaming each others names out loud.

"Mmmhh." Karen had moaned kissing Drew on his lips and he was kissing her back making her smile and blush once again like he had did at the dinner table. But this time her smile was way bigger than before.

"You tasted so good tonight." Karen moaned while sucking on his tongue when they were french kissing each other.

"I know you taste even better." He said lifting up her chin to kiss her deeper than before while his hands roamed down to her stomach and then reached to her honeypot as he was rubbing his fingers over her center making her weak in the knees.

"Drewww." Karen had started to whine and moan.

"Nooo. I-I wanna please you tonighttt after all you've been so good to me and you stuck by me even when I messed up in the worst way possible. I just wanna please youuu so let meeee." Karen had whined with one of her hands planted onto his chest so she could keep her balance.

So when she had said that Drew had smirked at her loving moments like these.

"Ohh. You do?!" He asked her.

"What did you have in mind?" He questioned her.

"Just sit back and relax daddy." Karen said in a sexy voice as she had gently pushed him on the bed in there resort bedroom going down to his pants and taking them off.

Then when he was stripped down from below Karen had licked her lips ready to please her man seeing how hard he was already and she didn't even have to do the work.

"It looks like you been was ready huh?" She said biting her lips again.

"We both were." He said having felt some wetness through her panties when he was rubbing on her a few seconds ago.

When that was said she had gripped his member going down on him slurping him up starting from his balls sucking on them and licking him on upwards and sucking and lightly licking his tip making him moan out loud like never before.

"Oh Gawdd." Drew moaned with his head leaned back on the bed.

He never was a loud person in the bedroom but that was all going to change tonight and he wasn't worried about who had heard because they were told that the walls were built strong enough so that it wasn't paper thin or that no one could hear them and if they were heard it would just be distinct mumbles that would be hard to make out.

"Karen." Drew had moaned holding her head down after she was done licking his tip.

"Cum daddy." Karen hummed on his tip waiting for him to explode in her mouth.

"Oooh Gawd." He grunted bucking his hips upwards while holding her head down on his member. It didn't take long for Drew to cum either since Karen would only do this on occasion.

He came so hard that his toes were curling.

When Karen had gave him his first orgasm of the night she had continued on sucking his member not stopping until she felt that she had snatched his soul all the way.