A Race Against time P4

Notes: Karen gets some shocking news.

It was the next day and time was really winding down on saving Faith's life.

It was mid-day when everyone was at the hospital waiting to see if CJ would actually show up or not while Karen was pacing around the waiting room in the hospital praying the whole entire time.

Now they had 48 hours before they had to decide on what to do. Right before the doctors could make their way down the hallway there were chains sounds walking down the hallway and everyone had turned their heads with Karen's eyes lighting up because she was on the verge of tears.

"Let's get this over with." CJ said and this was the first time that the family was meeting him outside of court with his hands in handcuffs.

"Wait." Nikki said before they had left and had socked him right in the face aiming to break his nose and she almost did it to until Jacky had to pry Nikki away from that man.

"And that's for talking to my mama like you was crazy!" Nikki told him.

"I don't care. You can talk about me but what you not finna do is talk about my mama!" Nikki aggressively said and then he had went to fix his mouth to say something about Nikki and Karen had b**** slapped him and CJ couldn't even do anything back because his assigned officer was right there watching him.

"And that's for both my girls." Karen told him walking away and CJ's face was stinging as a hand print was appearing on his face after she had slapped him.

"Take me to the back already." CJ said sucking his teeth.

When he went to the back they had did blood work to make sure that he was a match again and they could proceed with the transfusion.

However it had been about 45 minutes until he had re-appeared and Karen had walked up to the doctor hoping that everything was going to work out.

"Did it match?!" Karen had nervously asked the doctor and so they had asked if she could take a seat and her heart nearly dropped.

"Whoreeee." CJ said and Nikki just about bucked at him wanting to shove that man into the floor for calling her mama out of her name.

But Jacky had to hold onto her.

"It's not worth it. He's wrong and he know he is." Jacky said rubbing Nikki on her back to calm down. "You betta watch yo back." Nikki threatened him with Jacky pulling her away from him.

"What happened?!" Karen asked in a worried tone sitting down with Drew holding her hand.

"Well..." He said.

"We have discovered that CJ isn't a match for Faith." The doctor had started to say and it was like Karen's feelings were hurt.

"Unfortunately, we have also learned that CJ is not Faith's biological father." He had told her and it was like their was immediate silence between the family members.

"I told that hoe." He said.

" I told that hoe that girl in there wasn't mine she ain't look nuthin' like me." CJ aggressively said pointing in Karen's face. "Now you gonna stop callin' my baby outta her name knowing goodness well why you in there." Mattie said giving him the stinkest look eva.

"Would you possibly know of anyone else that could possibly be her match?" The doctor had gently asked Karen knowing that this was a sensitive time for her.

"Huh?!" Karen asked confused like she don't know what as she was thinking back to the day that she had found out she was pregnant with Faith.

"But he have to be. There can't be anyone else." Karen said feeling stuck.