This strange place

Notes: Faith tries to get comfortable in what seems to be her new surrounding until her memory comes back.

When they had finally brought Faith into the house Karen had helped her walk over to the couch to sit down since she couldn't be up for too long and they were still deciding on whether or not to put her on bed rest because of the baby situation.

But when Faith had finally sat down Ace had came out from the playpen with Dorinda playing with her nieces and nephews while her twins were sleeping.

"Mommyyy?!" Ace said happily doing his cute little wobbly run towards Faith excited to see her.

And Faith had tensed up at first almost forgetting that they had told her she had a son while she was in the car. But when Faith didn't quickly hug him back like before it was like he was devastated having his mouth dropped open in shock looking at his nana wondering why his mommy was acting that way.

"Nana?!" Ace said putting his hands in his mouth as most toddlers would do since he ain't know what was going on.

"Yess baby?" Karen sweetly asked him giving him a soft smile.

"What's wrong with mama?" He asked her looking worried as he had walked over towards his nana now wanting Karen to pick him since his feelings were hurt as he had looked back at his mama.

Now that Karen had him in his arms Faith had seen the resemblance in him and Karen.

"Okay. Ace it looks like nana have to explain more about what happened." Karen gently said as she had walked over to her spot on the couch with Ace in her lap as he was just looking at her with concern.

"Remember when I told you that your mommy was very hurt?" Karen told him and he had nodded his head yes with his big brown eyes staring at her.

"She got a boo boo?" Ace had asked her again. And, Karen had nodded her head yes.

"And because of that boo-boo sometimes she can't remember somethings or even us." Karen gently told him letting Ace process that for a moment so he could understand what she just said.

"Soooo." He had started to say putting his finger in his mouth.

"Mama don't remember me?" He asked in his kid voice and Karen just sadly nodded her head yes and he had started crying laying his head in his nana's chest and Karen was now comforting him.

"It's gonna be okay because it's only temporary." Karen said and Ace knew what that had meant because she had talked to him about it when she had cancer. "Like, like when you was sick?" He asked her in the middle of his tears while Karen had wiped his face off.

"Mmhm. Yes baby." Karen said with Ace calming down. And, J.Drew had ran out of the playpen as well going to his homie.

"It's okayyy. She'll get better like mommy did." J.Drew said pointing to his mama and Karen's heart had melted with J.Drew getting on the couch and hugging Ace and Ace had hugged him back.

"Okayyy." Ace said. "I feel a little better." Ace said wiping his eyes with his little fist.

"But mommy. Mommy. I drew you a picture so you can feel better too." Ace said running back to the playpen after sliding off of Karen and going inside of it to get it.

Then when he gave it to her he had this huge smile on his face thinking that would do something for make her better for real.

"Aweee." Faith said having to hug Ace and kiss him on his forehead.

Then when that happened he had got up on the couch in the middle of Karen, and J.Drew so he was sitting next to Faith.

"That's you, daddyyy, me in the middle and dreyyy at the enddd." He said pointing to who everyone was remembering that they said, Faith didn't have her memory and Faith just had to smile at her son because he was so sweet.