One night only

Notes: Karen goes over to Tyrone's house against everyone's wishes and finds herself in a mess of a situation.

Side note: I'm only allowing this Dorinda vs. Karen scene to happen one time and one time only. LMBOOO. Also Smut and dubious consent

(This is Tyrone y'all and no I didn't pick him out but he fits the description lmboo

(This is Tyrone y'all and no I didn't pick him out but he fits the description lmboo.)

Once Karen had arrived at his house with her driver pulling off she had walked up to his door knocking on it. He smiled greeting her with a gentle and quick hug letting her in.

Then they got to talking about why things had ended the way that they did. When she started explaining somethings he was getting into her head not liking how they had treated her before.

"Well they already think poorly of you anyways so we might as well just have one night together." He said pulling her closer towards her and Karen was still thinking about it. "Tyrone I, I can't cheat on my husband he's been to good too me." Karen said feeling bad about even coming here and she already knew that it was a mistake.

"I-I think I made a mistake by coming here I should leave I should've listened to everyone else when they told me not to come here I know I needed closure but I could've just gave that one to God." Karen said trying to head out towards the door but then Tyrone had caught up with her like he normally does and lightly removes her hand off of the door knob turning her around and kisses her.

"TYRONE!" Karen screamed out slapping him and stumbling backwards.

"I told you I'm a married woman!" Karen said.

"And married women don't come over to unmarried men houses." He said all cool, calm, and collected which was scaring her for a bit and it was throwing her off because she didn't know what to do and it didn't seem like she was in any apparent danger. And she knew that Tyrone wouldn't really harm her. But instead of trying to leave again she just gave him another chance to explain himself.

"Look baby let's just blow off some steam for one night. No one has to know." Tyrone said trying to talk her into it as he gently lifted up her chin trying to make Karen look at him. Then he started kissing her all over her neck with Karen pulling away from him trying her best to leave him.

But he had kept pulling her closer and tighter smacking her booty and Karen had tried to pry herself away from him the whole entire time and with him doing that was her last straw until she took all the strength she had in her to push him away from her.

"What baby don't act like you didn't like it?!" Tyrone said thinking that he had her.

"Fool I'm married what don't you get about that?!" Karen said and right before she could say anything else Tyrone had just picked her up kissing her again wrapping her legs around his waist.