No more painnnn

Notes: Karen and Drew celebrate.

WARNING: SMUTTTT!!!!

As soon as Karen and Drew had made it into the house their clothes didn't stand a chance.

Everything had came off of them so quickly it happened as if it was in a blink of an eye.

Now here they were tongue kissing each other all sloppily with Drew grabbing on Karen's booty smacking it while she had moaned into his mouth. "Mmhhh." Karen had moaned with her eyes closed tightly and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Open them legs up for me." Drew had whispered into his wife's ears and so she did as commanded.

"You weren't lying." He said licking his lips as he seen the wetness that was in front of him.

"I was soaking all dayyyy." Karen whined while poking out her lip.

"Don't start that whining daddy's gonna take real good care of you." Drew had told her as he had got on his knees after lifting her up on the dresser to eat her out as if she was his favorite meal of the day and immediately Karen had threw her head back.

"Uhhhh." She had moaned gritting her teeth together because Drew was making her feel so good.

"Drewwww." Karen had whined. She didn't mean for it to come out as whine but she couldn't help it. He was doing such a good job.

"Right there." Karen had breathed out putting her hand on top of his head so he could go further inside of her with his tongue.

When he started eating her out deeper than before her body started shaking with her toes curling.

"Drewww. I-I'm a cum." Karen cried even though they had just started but he kept on going as he went from eating to roughly licking and sucking on her clit which drove her crazy making her scream at the top of her lungs.

"AHHHHH OOOHH-" Karen had moaned with her back arching up off the dresser as she had came into his mouth with her yanking his head more closer to her pot of gold as she had grinded on his face.

"Eat it daddy." Karen moaned out already being gone drunk off of Drew's lips.

So he had went back to eating her out which caused her eyes to roll to the back of her head making her squirt inside of his mouth which was what he had wanted.

When she had squirt he had slurped her all up as if she was a delicious treat.

"Mmhmm." He said as he was now sticking two fingers inside of her using the "come here" motion. "Harderrr." Karen said as he energy had gotten worked back up again quickly.

"Mmhmmmmm." She had dragged out with her legs wide open for Drew.

"UGHHHH DADDYYYY!" She had screamed squirting on his face making him smile at the mess that she had made.

Once she was done squirting and he was done licking it all up he had inserted himself inside of her thrusting inside of her on top of their dresser making her scream from the top of her lungs once again.

"Ooooh. Yes daddy!!!" Karen cried out because Drew was pounding her so good.

"HARDERRR!" Karen cried out to him pulling him closer to her and he had pinned her down on the dresser going in on her making her screams grow louder and louder so much so that she knew that the police might be called on them because of how loud she was screaming.

Once Drew was finally done screwing his wife on the dresser he had picked her up and placed her on the bed.

"Come get this pussy." Karen sexily said waiting for him to tear her up again.

"Take this dick!" Drew said as he had flipped his wife over and was now pounding her from the back. "That's right throw that booty back." He said letting Karen do some of the work while she had looked back at him. "That's right just like that baby." He said rubbing on her back while she was throwing it back on him.

Once she was done he had shoved her into the bed mattress taking her straight to pound town after he had gave her some slow yet rough strokes.

Now here she was moaning trying to keep up knowing goodness well she couldn't take his dick.

"That's right take this dick. Take it!" Drew said smacking her booty again.

"You can take it!" Drew said hearing Karen moan, whine and whimper while he did a number on her.

"Take daddy's dick." Drew said whispering it into her ears and it almost made her have another orgasm right then and there.

"UGHHHHH!" Karen had screamed as he had started going faster inside of her from behind.

"That's right. Take this dick. Take all of it." Drew said as he was now being super aggressive with her making Karen's eyes roll to the back of her head while she had screamed at the top of her lungs enjoying it because now she was creaming on his dick.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." Karen had whimpered thinking that Drew was gonna stop.

"Nooo daddy keep going. I've been a bad girl. Punish me." Karen cried needing his dick.

"I need itttt." She whined. So he had continued on with his rough motions giving Karen what she had wanted.

When Drew was slamming into her for the last final rounds she had squirted on the bed making a puddle below them causing her to breathe roughly.

"Ooh I need a break." Karen said putting a light hand on Drew's thigh.

"What you tryin' to do tear my pussy up?!" Karen said and Drew had smirked at her.

"I'm not tryin' too. I just did." Drew said knowing he did her right.

After she was done with her break, Drew had rolled back on top of her for round 2.

"You know we ain't done yet right?!" Drew said.

"We goin' until morning. We lettin' everything out." Drew said making Karen squeal while smiling and clapping her hands because she was ready for the night to start.

So he had gotten on top of his wife dicking her down as she had wanted.

"And I'm a need you to sit on my face again. I liked when you had did that little thing you did the last time when you had did it." Drew said making Karen even more wetter than before.

"I can't wait." Karen said as he was thrusting himself inside of her while sucking on her titties.

When they were done with making-love all night long they didn't sleep until 6am so their last orgasm of the day was when the sun was rising as they had came together.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!