Family Trip P6

Notes: A continuation from the last chapter where the family decides to kinda split up and explore the resort after Faith and Nikki ditches them basically.

After Karen and Drew had their festivities from last night the family had woke up for breakfast with the grandparents fixing it since mostly everyone was getting ready for today.

But when the family had came down for breakfast the only one to come out from the room was Karen in her rope as she was giving a soft smile while everyone had looked at her.

"Good morninggg." Karen said in her soft and raspy morning voice and they were just shaking their heads at her.

"Mmhm." Mama Sheard said eyeing Karen and all Karen could do was let out a light chuckle.

"Ain't nuthin' funny." Faith said sniffling being all dramatic for no reason.

"What happened?!" Karen asked being oblivious to it.

"Y'all." Faith said clearing her throat.

"Whattt?!" Karen asked as if she was shocked.

"You still heard us?!" Karen asked them.

"More like dad." Faith told her tilting her head speaking of which where is his bald headed self?!" Faith playfully said as she was looking around for him.

"Faith you know mama had put that man to sleep she knocked him right out." Nikki had joked laughing at it.

"Mmhm. She sure did. Don't think we didn't hear y'all. Well I mean we heard him mostly." Dorinda said tilting her neck to the other side like Faith had done a few seconds ago.

"Karen what was you doing to that man?!" Dorinda had asked her and Karen just smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I was making him feel good." Karen told them.

"Not uh. Not over the breakfast table." Mama Sheard told them.

"We don't need to hear no details about what happened we heard enough of Drew hollering last night." Mama Sheard said.

"And to think I thought it would be mama on the first night." Faith said.

"They proved me wrong." Faith dramatically told them.

After they were done talking about last night with Karen laughing at how her had traumatized the family he had walked out.

"Oooh look sleepy head is awake." Faith playfully said as she was just getting done with eating her breakfast and so, Drew had smiled saying hi to everyone. Then when he had walked over to Karen he had kissed her on the lips and then on the forehead making her smile.

"Aweeee." Melody said egging on her parents.

"Please don't encourage them." Dorinda said.

But it was already too late.

Because now here Drew was taking Karen's seat letting her stand up so she could sit on his lap.

"Now look at them being all lovey dovey." Faith said watching her parents be so in love.

After they were sitting together, Drew had lifted Karen up bridal style and had took her over to where the couch was seated while he had laid her down on him so they were now cuddling in front of everybody.

"Karen got you wrapped around your finger." Mama Sheard had smiled looking at the happy couple. "She sure do. She can get anything she wants." He said and Karen was just smiling away knowing that she had put that thang on him last night to even make him say that.