I see it now...

Notes: The family rushes to the hospital to support Karen and Faith.

TW:
Mentions of bi-polar disorder, suicide watch and sedatives in needles form.

Once the paramedics had arrived at the scene they were on the way to the hospital with Karen already in the ambulance and the family was driving right behind them.

When they had made it to the hospital they had rushed Faith into the OR because was bleeding out from where she had cut herself.

The family had seen Karen distraught standing at the double doors while they had just made it into the waiting room.

"Karen." Dorinda said placing a soft and gentle hand on her baby sisters shoulder turning her around only to see Faith's blood on Karen's skirt and Karen's face drenched in tears.

"I-I didn't know." Karen cried and sobbed. So, Dorinda and Drew had helped take Karen to a seat sitting her down. "I'll go get some paper towels to help her get cleaned up." Twinkie said seeing the blood that was dripping all over Karen.

Meanwhile, Karen was sitting in the seat crying to herself waiting for the news which seemed like it was making her suffer even more not knowing how her baby was doing or if she was going to make it because of how deep she had cut herself.

But an hour later or so her doctor had came out and Karen had quickly popped up from her seat nearly giving herself whip lash with Drew trying to stop his wife from accidentally fainting.

"She's okay." The doctor said after asking Karen's urgent questions.

"But she will be placed on suicide watch for a few days." He said as he started to have a conversation with her and then Dr.Womack was called in which took some time for her to get there but she got there in under 15 minutes.

"Did any changes occur within the last few minutes that I've arrived?!" Dr.Womack said as she had walked up to Faith's doctor since she was on the phone with him earlier.

"Not right now she seems calm enough. We didn't need to give her a sedative to calm her down which is a good thing. Because usually nine times out of ten our patients need that needle. But she didn't." He said. "Which lets me know that it was a bi-polar episode but a very serious one." He said.

"But it wasn't to the extreme with the aftermath of it which is a good thing. So it was kinda like a double edged sword." He said and Dr.Womack had nodded her head agreeing with him.

"Okay. I'm a just go talk to Karen for a quick second before I see Faith." Dr.Womack said.

When she had seen her, Karen had her tear down in tears crying while wiping up the blood that was on her skirt that came from Faith and she had seen Dorinda and Twinkie covering their baby sister. She had knew that they had already tried to help Karen clean it up by the look of the situation. But Karen didn't want any help. She was to distraught to receive it.

"Karen?" Dr.Womack gently said as she had tried to get her attention without startling her.

"I-I wasn''t paying enough attention to her?" Karen immediately sobbed struggling to get it out.

"Karen no don't blame yourself." Dorinda said trying to comfort her baby sister.

"You heard what the doctor said it was an episode." She told her before they had looked up to let Dr.Womack talk to her.

So they had let Dr.Womack talk to Karen for a little bit with her giving the family encouragement especially Karen.

When Dr.Womack had went to see Faith they had their own conversation and a little therapy session since Faith was actually in the mood to start talking.