I hate you P2

Notes: The family finally gets some good news about N'ylani at church.

Sidenote: This is a continuation from "I hate you..."
Y'all betta be sooooo glad I came across this song!!!! Because I was READYYY to put y'all through it! 😭

It was a Saturday night and Nikki was feeling worried about the next news that she was going to receive from the doctors. She knew that she could always go to her mother for help but she just needed some time alone. Thus that also gave her time to prepare for the worst which she was doing. She was letting her emotions get the best of her. She wasn't listening to what the doctors were saying over what her family was saying.

Even Faith was trying to encourage her big sister to keep her head held high and that N'ylani would come out a fighter in all of this but Nikki wasn't trying to hear none of it. She was already convinced for the worst

"I never knew that Nikki was a debbie downer." Faith said shaking her head not believing her sister was like this because if anything Nikki was always the one who was positive when things had took a turn for the worst but it had looked liked the table have turned.

"Faith I don't think your sister is a debbie downer." Karen said shaking her head no.

"It's just that this whole situation with N'ylani is very stressful for her and we don't wanna lose her." Karen said. "Your sister has so many feelings about it even if she doesn't really show them all the time." Karen said. "You girls are so much like me more than y'all could even understand and I'm seeing that now." Karen told her.

"The best thing we can do for Nikki is to help her through this if push comes to shove." Karen said.

"Mama I know you not giving up on N'ylani." Faith said arching her eyebrow at her mama while they had sat on the couch and Faith was laying her head on her mama's lap while Karen was stroking her hair as they had watched tv together.

"Nooo. No. I'm not." Karen quickly said realizing what she had just said before hand.

"But I'm just saying we just gotta be ready for anything." Karen said putting it that way because she didn't wanna specifically say what she was thinking.

Because if truth be told her and Nikki had started thinking the worse after she had paid her grand daughter a visit since she was in the hospital over the course of the last few days since she had stopped breathing.

She hated that her grand baby was going through this at such a young age. She didn't blame Faith for it but she had just wished that when that argument had happened between her and Nikki that Faith would've done things more differently. But she can't fault now because she was trying and so Karen had gave Faith some grace since then unlike Nikki who was still harboring some pain from that.

As they were watching TV, Nikki had came out of her room after being shut in there all week long slamming her room door behind her not saying a word with an angry look on her face staring right at Faith after she had walked downstairs making her mother look at her with a worried expression.

"Nikki. Where are you going?!" Karen had asked her daughter being concerned about her.

"The hospital called." Nikki said staring straight at Faith not even making eye contact with her mother and they knew it had to be bad news.

"What did they say?!" Faith had asked popping up her head looking at her older sister.

"If I have to bury my child because of you just know that her blood is on your hands. I will NEVER forgive you!" Nikki said as she had gritted her teeth closely together.