You're not going no where

Notes: Karen tries to leave home.

"You have to what?!" Drew had questioned his wife making sure that he had understood her the first time.

"Leave." Karen said with her eyes widening and her nearly sucking her thumb again.

"What do you mean leave?!" Drew asked her again.

"It's not save for me here." Karen told him. "Well for us." Karen said looking in between her and Faith. "Now wait a minute what I got to do with it?!" Faith questioned her.

"Faith you're his daughter." Karen told her.

"He's gonna becoming for you too." Karen said.

"Ummm." Faith said.

"If he wanted to get me he would've snatched me up at the hospital he was right in front of my face if that was him." Faith said being all irriated. But Karen just shook his head.

"Nooo he's calculated." Karen said. "He likes to play mind games with you." Karen told them.

"We have to pack now if I still remember anything about him. We're just wasting time talking." Karen said getting frustrated. "We need to pack." Karen said pointing her two thumbs upstairs.

"No, now wait just a dang minute like Faith said." Drew told her not liking what he was hearing.

"You not going no where." He demanded.

"Excuseee me?!" Karen said looking him up and down.

"You don't know him." Karen said in her raspy voice.

"This man will take every last one of us out and won't care." Karen told him.

"I'm not putting the rest of my babies lives in danger because of me." Karen said pointing towards herself. "So I'm a do the smart thing and pack and if you won't let me pack I'll just leave and buy the clothes while I'm at it." Karen said pointing towards the door being dead serious about leaving.

"Karen we just had dinner. We were just joking and laughing like everything was alright and now you wanna haul a** to goodness knows where?!" Drew questioned her.

"Yesss. Because my babies blood not about to be on my hands again. I'm sick and tired't of seeing it." Karen said with flashbacks running across her memory from what Big J had did to their own child.

"We're leaving and y'all just gotta deal with it." Karen told him.

"Now, Karen you talking crazy and you not going no where and Faith ain't leaving either!" Drew said.

"That's right!" Faith co-signed.

"Maaa you really wanna run from him?!" Faith said. "He literally told me to tell you that you can run but you can't hide. RUNNING IS USELESS!" Faith said.

"We might as well stay here and face him!" Faith said with Karen shaking her head like she was frantically saying no.

"Faith I watched your blood sibling die because of that man because I had stayed with him. Since I couldn't find a way out. If you think I'm staying here then you have really lost your mind. And you are going with me no doubt about it. I will drag you outta this house my ownself if I have too!" Karen said being so serious with it.

And, Faith was just looking at her mama as if she was crazy.

"Faith you are his blood. He's not gonna leave with just me." Karen said. "He might but just know he knows your his. He's just be acting a certain way about it." Karen said.