Please don't go

Notes: Karen and Tyrone have a short conversation over the phone.

It was the next day and Karen was just thinking about how she had to talk convince, Drew that she didn't have any lingering feelings for Tyrone. If anything they did more than talking that day.

Drew had reminded her about who she had belonged to and needless to say he had put it down on her just so she would stop thinking about Tyrone.

And it worked for a good couple of hours until Karen was laying wide awake in bed wondering how much different her life would've been if she was with Tyrone today and not Dorinda.

But she wasn't the only person who was thinking about that same exact scenario.

Tyrone, himself was thinking about it as well.

"I can't." He said shaking his head to himself.

"I can't still like her." He told himself lying to himself.

"Dang a nigga lying." He mumbled underneath his breath.

"Karen is still just as fine as she ever was if not even finer than before when I last saw her. She aged like fine wine." He said shaking his head from side-to-side.

"Maybe if we would have one last conversation about what happened then all of my feelings for her would go out the window." He said to himself.

"Because I finally got my own family now." He said.

"It might not be with Karen but she's the next best thing to Karen." Tyrone said.

"A boy and a girl." Tyrone sighed not believing it as he was thinking about his kids.

"I can't believe I have a boy and a girl and I was planning on having kids with Karen first but he got to her first tho." He said shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head in defeat.

"I still be wondering what we were gonna have." He said to himself.

"Danggg." He said grabbing his chest as if he was hurt.

But it was literally just a love pain that he was feeling.

"I'm tired't of being love sick." He said.

"I think the only way that I can get over this is if I talk to Karen." He said to himself so now here he was calling Karen.

"Hello?!" Karen said answering the phone and smiling all hard once she had seen his name come up on her cell phone.

"Hey, uh it's me, Tyrone." He said sounding awkward and then hating himself for sounding awkward.

"Heyyyy, Ty." Karen said all too happily not realizing she sounded like she still had a crush on him.

"What's up with you?" Karen said knowing that he was calling her for a reason.

"So uh I was wondering if we could like have a conversation about how things ended?" He said.

"I-I didn't mean to just up and disappear or leave like I did." He said trying to explain himself already while Karen had listened to him speak to her.

"It was a lot of things that had taken place since the last time I said I was gonna rescue you." He told her.

"Trueee." Karen said nodding her head agreeing with him on that since it was a lot that was going on, on her end as well.

"I just wish that I would've been the one to marry you. And I know it's not right of me to say it but I can't help but to feel that way." He honestly told her.