Snitches get stitches?

Notes: Faith remembers everything about the day of her accident and tells her parents.

Once Karen had finally came back home from work and it was now dinner time. Faith had been up from her nap walking around the house realizing that she had her memory back after having that talk with God.

Now it was like she was on a new mission but God was still working in her.

However she didn't let anybody know that her memory was back just yet if anything she had wanted to surprise them.

When Karen had came through the doors having take out food with her for dinner something that she could eat on her diet that wouldn't make her sick she had placed it on the table getting ready to set everything up.

When Faith had seen her mother doing that she had asked if she had needed help. This was something that she wouldn't have done before her accident.

But now she had wanted to do it more often to help around the house without being told to do it and she wanted to respect her mother more.

She didn't want to keep being disrespectful to her because she has seen how much of a problem it was and she knew her life could be cut short if she didn't respect her mother.

Because she knew that God wasn't playing with her this time around.

So she had walked up to her mother asking her if she had needed any help and Karen had started telling her what needed to be done and Faith had started working on it which had surprised Karen.

Because usually, Faith wouldn't help with the set up automatically or if she did she was always forced to do it by Nikki.

But Karen had thanked her daughter for helping while she had to go tend to the quads.

When the table was all set and the takeout food was placed, Karen had called everyone down for dinner.

When everyone was downstairs they was all talking and joking around.

Faith went to go crack a joke.

"If you can't cum in her, cum on her." She said at the dinner table nearly making herself choke from laughing so hard and she had knew that God with the quick comeback reminding her of what they had talked about.

"Faithhhh?!" Karen said shocked not knowing what to do. And, Drew just shook his head holding in his laugh.

"That's not funny." Drew said trying to sound serious but was failing miserably.

"Faith did you really just have to say that?!" Karen asked not realizing that was Faith's dramatic way of saying she had her memory back.

"Yessss." Faith said smiling brightly at her mother and walking up to her. But instead of stopping and staring at her to snatch her wig off of her head. Faith had walked over to her mother's seat giving her the biggest hug ever which had yet again surprised, Karen especially when she had kissed her mama on her forehead.

"Sorry mommy." Faith said being quick to apologize now which made Karen even more nervous than before.

"It's just that I got my memory back." Faith said making Karen gasp in arm while she had grabbed onto Faith's arms that was still slightly wrapped her. "Aweee my babyyyy. My babyyy is backkk." Karen said getting up from her seat to actually give Faith a full hug while smothering her with kisses.