Family trip

Notes: Karen and Drew wakes up from their romantic night to talk about whats next for the family.

It was the next day and Drew had woke up earlier than Karen making her breakfast in bed which she was surprised by as soon as she had woken up at 2:00pm in the afternoon.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head." Drew said kissing Karen on her forehead making her blush.

"The kids are gonna be back in an hour with Dorinda." Drew had told her.

"You don't have to get up if you don't want too." Drew had told her and Karen just kept on smiling nodding her head okay because he really couldn't walk no ways.

So she had ate her breakfast in bed doing her morning routine and then had got herself right back in the bed.

By the time the kids had came back they had noticed that their mama wasn't no where to be found.

"Where's mama at?!" Faith said puttin her hands on her hips.

"Someone's calling for me?!" Karen said in her raspy voice finally getting out of the bed since she had regained the feeling in her legs.

"Mhh. I see you and Drew had enjoyed yourselves last night." Dorinda said pursing her lips and all Karen could do was smile she wasn't even trying to hide it.

"We had a timeee." Karen smiled still sounding raspy.

"You look like you just woke up." Doe said teasing her baby sister.

"I kinda did." Karen told them.

"Look at you just glowin'." Dorinda said calling her out. "That's the mornin' after hit it glow." Doe said trying not to be explicit about it. But Faith and Nikki still knew what she had meant.

"He put it down on you ain't it?!" She said.

And, Karen was just so happy about it just smiling all hard.

"Drew done put her in a good mood." Doe continued saying.

"Aight auntie I don't need to hear no mo about that, that's why I went to your house." Melody said joking seeing how mellow her mama was looking as if Karen was in a daze.

"Look at how she's looking she looking like she goneeee." Faith said.

"Mama you high?!" Faith had joked with her.

"She high off of his...." Dorinda had started to say making Nikki smirk trying to hold in a laugh while Faith had chuckled quietly to herself like it was funny.

"Y'all stop picking at meee." Karen had playfully whined.

"Y'all just some haters that's all." Karen said.

"Hopefully he ain't get mama pregnant again because she already got a lot of kids." Faith said.

"I don't know what I would do with a 15th sibling." Faith said shaking her head.

"Just messing up the even number that we have now." Faith dramatically said while she continued to shake her head from side-to-side.

"Who said I was having any more kids?!" Karen said. "I'm done with that we good ova here." She said.

"Mmhmmmm." Dorinda said folding her arms while she had looked at Karen.

"What I'm serious I have my tubes tied remember?!" Karen said.

"Girl that ain't mean nuthin' when the quads were born they busted right through that thing." Dorinda told her.

"You had that reversed too remember?!" Dorinda said.