What happened to the hand?

Notes: Drew goes to the ER to get some help with his hand.

When it was a few days later, Drew was working in his office as he was having pain in one of his hands while he was writing.

"I know goodness well." Drew said as he started to massage his hand.

"I ain't that old yet." Drew said to himself as he had tried to ignore the pain but only to realize that when he tried to bend certain fingers it would cause him more pain than the rest of his hand would.

"Ohh nah." He said holding his hand and hissing because the pain was so bad.

Then he had closely examined his hand and had realized bruises were forming on his knuckles which wasn't new to him since he had seen it appear earlier that weekend. But he had just thought he had banged his hand up against something which would usually happen.

But it was never to this extent.

So he had decided to go into the kitchen to put some ice on his hand to try to lessen the pain.

However 30 minutes later it was no good as the bruises were now visibly showing on all of his knuckles and he could hardly bend his right hand which he used more often.

"Jesus help me." Drew said as he was in slight pain and discomfort.

So not being able to take the pain he knew what had to be done.

Now here he was getting ready to leave the house as he was letting Karen know walking up the steps letting his right hand rest at his side.

"Hey honey I'm about to go to the ER. I'll be back later." Drew said alerting Karen as she had looked back at him since she was taking a nap.

"What happened?!" Karen asked concerned about whatever the situation was at hand.

"Uhhh. Not really sure but I'm a find out." Drew said.

"Well then let me go with you." Karen said not even giving Drew the chance to say no as she has quickly got out of bed to go up to him.

But when she had did that she had noticed a difference in his hand.

"Oh my goodness!" Karen said all loudly startling Drew.

"What in the world?!" Karen said looking at Drew's right as she had gently held it.

"It's swollen how did it get like this?! How long was it like this?!" Karen had questioned him noticing the bruising on his knuckles.

"Oh my goodness." He said jumping back his own self since the swelling had just appeared.

"Well the swelling just happened because it wasn't like that before." He told her.

"I was only going to the ER because I was feeling slight discomfort in my hand. Like numbness and what not but I thought it would just go away since I banged it on something or so I thought." Drew said. "Butttt it got worse and I put ice on it and the bruises shown right back up and now it's swollen and I can't even bend my hand." Drew told her.

"Oooh my poor babyyy in painnn." Karen said.

"See, Drew this is why you should've taught me how to drive so I can take you to the hospital." Karen said examining his hand.

"Nahhh. I can drive with one hand." Drew said shaking his head lowkey being afraid of his wife's driving.

"Drew are you saying that I'm a bad driver?!" Karen questioned him arching her eyebrow at him. "I ain't say that." He said shaking his head no even though he was thinking it.