A Race against time P1

Notes: Karen gets the news of her life about Faith.

Sidenote: This is the first part of the book where the "Race against time" comes in.

When Faith was hit by the truck her body was flown across the street with the driver frantically getting out of the car after he couldn't stop the truck fast enough even though he was going at the right speed limit.

When he had gotten out he had seen the blood that was in the streets with everyone standing around him in shock covering their mouths. "Did somebody call the ambulance?!" He panicked. Then asking them "if someone had called the police" and so they were now people who had fled the scene because of the brawl who didn't want to get arrested because of that knowing that it probably happened because of the brawl.

Even though Faith was just an innocent bystander and Faith knew that she could've just stayed herself at home like everyone was telling her to do but she had wanted to be so grown.

So now here the truck driver was having to go look for Faith's now limp and bruised up body following where the blood had splattered at since it had left a trail on the road.

"This isn't good." The man said seeing how far the blood had went.

"I'm a be in so much trouble I swear I didn't see her!" He said not knowing what to do. But he knew he couldn't flee the scene because then it would really be a real crime chase if he had tried to do. So he had just stayed there to face the music.

When he had gotten closer to her body which was like a 15 minute walk away from the truck he had heard police sirens flying down the road as if they were coming in swarms.

And the people who was there that wasn't apart of the brawl who was just trying to have some fun was now witnesses to what was now about to be considered a crime and possibly a murder.

"Mannnn I ain't going to jail for nobodyyyy." One of the men said who was standing there.

"So you snitchinggg?!" A lady said to him who had no idea who he was since they were both complete strangers. "Hell yeahhhh you know that was Faith Evans right?!" The guy said recognizing her. "Ohhh hell nahhhh." The woman said. "Let me get up outta here before the cops come they ain't taking me cause I really ain't see nuthin'." She said not sure why she was even standing there in the first place since all she did see was the aftermath. So she was just as nosy as Faith was being if Faith was alright.

So she had took her chances and acted like she wasn't apart of the crowd so the cops wouldn't talk to her because she was afraid of having to serve jail time for nothing especially since she knew her information wouldn't even help no way. Because all she seen and heard was people running and a gun shot firing off.

"I need to repent after this." The woman said finally making her way out of the scene.

When that had happened the ambulance had finally came flying down the street after following the police car and they had found Faith's limp body caught in a tree branch having to take her down carefully since it was bad.

"This looks like it was a fatal hit." One of the EMT's said after they had carefully got Faith on a stretcher after they had to bandage her up to try to stop the bleeding because she was bleeding really badly and hadn't stopped yet.

Meanwhile on the inside of Faith's mind her body felt real quick and she didn't know what was going on, on the outside of her body.

If anything she had felt like light weight lighter than she usually does.

"Pleasee Jesus." Faith mumbled inside her head only knowing how to call on the name of Jesus like her mother and grandmother had taught her how to do since she couldn't say anything else since she was literally passed out.