Captain Save A Hoe P3

Notes: This is from Dorinda's pov.

"I can't believe this mess." Dorinda said shaking her head not believing that her sister once again had her man.

"Babeeee." Tyrone said trying to get Dorinda to understand the situation.

"It's not like we still have feelings for each other anymore I thought we had went over that." Tyrone said but Dorinda had looked at him as if she wasn't amused.

"Do I look stupid to you?!" Dorinda questioned him in a sarcastic tone while rolling her neck.

"Ummm. Nooo." Tyrone said acting as if he was to afraid to say it.

"I seen how y'all was looking at each other it was all out there in the open." Dorinda said explaining to him what she had seen between the two.

"I know the look that Karen gets when she likes someone and when she likes them realll baddd." Dorinda said.

"Hell the way she looked at you tonight is how she looks at Drew." Dorinda told him.

"Girl got everybody messed up." Dorinda said indirectly blaming Karen.

And all Tyrone could do was sit there just thinking about what she said about how Karen had looked at him because he knew he had messed up with trying to steal glances at Karen and just staring at her like how they were doing earlier on.

"I don't think she does." Tyrone said.

"She does." Dorinda told him while nodding her head.

"Doe I promise you I don't have feelings for your sister anymore because like she said tonight the feelings that we once had together are long gone." He told her.

"Nothing compares to what I have with you now." He said.

"Karen might've been mine at one point but now you're mine and I plan to keep it that way so you don't have to worry about anything." He told her.

"Yes, Karen is a very beautiful woman and yes, we know certain things about each other but now we just see us as being best friends." Tyrone said.

"And I mean that." He said.

"Sooo you weren't trying to build a life with her before you had apparently left her in the dust?!" Dorinda asked him.

"Well I was I'm not gonna lie about that I wanted to have a life with her." Karen said.

"I really did try to rescue her but things just didn't work out and things just went left." Tyrone said still feeling bad about not being able to get Karen out in time.

"If the plan would've worked the first time then Karen would've been freed wayyy sooner than when I think she had escaped." He said.

"How soon do you think she came home?" Dorinda asked him wanting to know just how long he might've known Karen.

"Well I think she came home not too long ago. Maybe like a year or so?!" He said shrugging his shoulders taking a wild guess.

"How'd you know that?!" Dorinda asked him.

"I don't know lucky guess." He said at first.

"But I think what really gave it away was that she still did something's that she used to do when she was working for him." He said shaking his head and still hating Big J till this day.

"You know her that hard?!" Dorinda questioned him.

"Doe I mean I wanted her to be my future wife." He admitted shrugging his shoulders.