3 ⚠️

" come out come out where ever you are!"

Morgan was hidden in her closet hiding. She was so scared. She was right. Derek changed. After only being there a year he flipped a switch in his brain.

Earlier : Morgan was making dinner in the kitchen for Derek. He scared her.

" hurry up you fat bitch!"
She was shaky from his harsh tone. Before she could even get to the table she fell. Breaking the plates.

"What have you done!? Why are you so useless! You're just like your parents!" Morgan ran towards her room. She went to her closet hoping maybe he wouldn't find her.

Present-

" I can hear you breathing. I know you're there."
Morgan put her hand over her mouth so maybe he wouldn't hear Her. She closed her eyes as tight as she could.

" hi there." Derek found her and she began screaming. He threw her aggressively across the room.

" what have I told you. I can't believe I trusted you to make dinner." He began punching her in the face as hard as he could.

" please stop!" No matter how much she screamed it only got worse.

Her eyes were closed. She was so scared. Then she heard him take his belt off. Then her proceeded to hit her with the belt. Before she knew it he began to undress her.

Bills pov: 

Tom hasn't been the same since the car accident 3 years ago. It happened when we were 15. Now we are 18. I remember when the doctor came into the waiting room.

Past- " your brother is good and should recover soon. I do have some bad news though. He might lose some memories. I don't think he will ever get them back. I'm so sorry"

I looked at him scared. I'm happy he's ok but the memories. I want him to remember them all.

Present- Tom eventually regained all of his memories but one. He has no clue who Morgan is. All he remembers is the bad memories from our past before we formed our band.

He isn't and kind as he use to be. He uses women for pleasure and then throws them to the side. It's really sad.  I miss the side of him that he use to be.

We decided to change the name of our band since it was to long of a name and because Tom didn't remember the reason behind the name.

The accident actually occurred right after we left the tattoo shop. We were having a rough day and thought of Morgan. So we both got a black question mark on our wrists.

" come on Tom we have an interview to do!" I walked into his dressing room to see some blonde sitting on his lap. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

Morgan's pov: I  passed out halfway of the torture he put me through. What I do know is that I'll soon be out of here. I turn 18 in a week and once a foster child turns 18 the parents is to no longer be a parent to them.

" come on Morgan I need you to do something for me." I was scared of what the thing would be. Derek then handed me a bag.

" I need you to go to this location. I need you to give this to people and bring me back the money."

I shook my head in agreement and got in the car he had arranged to take me.

We finally arrived and I told the driver to wait there that I would be back in an hour.

Yea fuck that I'm escaping I only have a week left anyway. Legally after that week he can't keep me.