57⚠️

Toms pov:
I opened my eyes and tried to take in my surroundings. I don't know where I am or why I'm here but I'm starting to panic.

I turned my head to see bill, georg, and gustav also there. I tried to get up but my hands where chained to a pole.

Tom: where the fuck are we?

Bill: I don't know but I'm so scared what about Maggie and Luna?

Georg: why the fuck are we here

Gustav: why the hell are we chained up.

Tom: I'm going to try my best to find a way to get out hopefully.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down but that all changed when I heard a voice.

Derek: good morning boys how did you sleep.

Tom: Derek?

Derek: in the flesh thank you for helping me sell the drugs boys! It was a lot of help

Tom: why are we here?!

Derek: don't talk back to me!

I looked and saw 5 people walk in all with their faces covered and all with black clothing on.

Derek: I want everyone to listen very closely to what I'm about to say.

Me and the boys all looked at him with nervous written all over our faces.

Derek: I remember you both Tom and bill when you were just little boys. You were my neighbors actually. So sad what happened to your parents isn't it.

Bill: don't you talk about our parents you sick tucker!

Derek went right to bill and punched him in the face

Tom: don't touch my brother

Derek: what did you say?

Tom: I said don't touch my brother!

He got so mad at me that he punched me in the stomach so hard that I lost my breath.

Derek: now as I was saying. I was running a very important company but your parents decided to ruin it for me! So did you pitiful friend Morgan's parents!

I looked at bill scared. This man knew Morgan but how?

Derek: Morgan's father was my brother. His sorry excuse of a wife also tried to ruin my company and my idiot brother took her side. So yalls parents and Morgan's parents ruined my life and my reputation. They threatened to tell the cops so I took matter into my own hands. I'm sure you boys don't know what actually happened to your parents so let me tell you.

Late on that night I snuck into your house. I shot your father right in the middle of the forehead.  It woke your mother up so I grabbed her and took her outside of their bedroom balcony. She kept pleading for me not to do anything. She was so Whiney so I threw her off of the balcony. I watched her head burst on the pavement below her. I took your boys and then dropped you off at the foster care. Y'all were 9 I pledged from then on that I would get you one day and the day has finally come!

I looked at bill with tears flooding my eyes. We never knew what happened to our parents. I looked to my right and saw georg and gustav looking at me emotional.

Tom: if it's us you want then why are they here too?!

Derek: just more people to watch you suffer. But don't worry they'll die soon after.

Bill: what about Morgan is she ok? What happened to her?

Derek: after I finished your parents off I had to lay low before I could get her parents. It was taking longer than expected. Luckily for me I saw them driving late that night. I ran them into the guard railing. When I saw Morgan in the car I took her out which she was asleep. I then poured gasoline in the car and lit them on fire inside of the car.  I don't know where she is now but I do know that I'm the one that ran into her car causing her to get in that nasty wreck. She lost her memories of you didn't she? Poor Tom! Alright boys let's get this started!

Derek pulled out a knife and approached me with it. He slowly slid the knife down my arm making it bleed. He did this to bill as well.

Derek: come roger help have some fun

Roger approached gustav and georg and did the same to them.

I then felt a sharp pain in my rib where he had slowly started to cut me there also.

Tom: stop! Please!

Derek: I don't like when people talk back to me.

Derek began to punch me in the stomach and the face.

Derek: I'm going to ruin yalls pretty little faces.

Then something happened I don't know how but it happened.

Morgan/Mariah:
I went to the restroom but when I came back I heard Derek telling the boys what he did to their parents. This whole time I thought the boys were the ones to do something to Derek.  It actually made me mad.

Then I heard him start talking about me. All of the memories flooded back. I never knew what exactly happened to my parents. Now I know this monster was the one to cause all of this. When I looked at Tom and bill I remembered them.

I loved Tom. He was my boyfriend. He was my everything.  Derek was the one to tear us apart. I still had my black wig on and I didn't think I needed to add more stress to the boys so I won't reveal myself to them as Morgan. I need time to myself before I do that.

I grabbed my gun made sure it was loaded and headed out. I hid behind the wall and shot Derek's men one by one.

Derek: what the fuck. How are they dying!?

I walked out of my hiding spot and took my mask off.

Morgan/Mariah: your done for Derek!

I shot him in both of his legs and ran to the boys.

Tom: Mariah? You're helping us? What's going on.

Morgan/ Mariah: there is no time to explain right now.

While Derek was down I tried to hurry and get them unchained. After a while I eventually got them all unchained.

Morgan/Mariah: run leave now! I'll be ok! Live your life as if this never happened!

They looked at me worried but ran. They didn't deserve this. I saw Derek getting up and so I shot him in the arm.

Derek: what are you doing.

Morgan: my memories are all back you fucker.

Before hearing another word I shot him again and called the police to collect him. I didn't have it in my heart to kill. I know he deserves it but I'm no killer. Well maybe except for the 5 men I killed but that was honestly self defense or else I would have been dead.

I waited for the police and when they arrived. They questioned me and after all was done Derek was in the back.

Po: don't worry he'll be in jail for a long time.

Morgan: thank you

Derek: I'm going to kill you you bitch

I smiled and waved at him and left. I don't know where I'm going but anywhere is better than here.