Bills pov: " absolutely not bill! I do this in the private I want to hold onto my secret."

All the boys but Tom wanted her to perform with us. I forgot how stubborn she was. I had a plan though. " ok if you want to waste your talents and never seen for how good you really are then we will stop asking."

I closed her door and stood right behind it. I saw her open the door and run out not even seeing me. " I'm right here"

" I'll do it." I just smiled at her I knew that would work. " come on"

Tom looked so mad. Last night he was telling me he didn't want her to take over. He was the important one not her.

Morgan's pov:

" here. I doubt you'll be able to play it." I just smiled at him. This isn't him. George started the song. Bill started singing. I looked at he music in front of me. I've got this. I saw there was a solo but it didn't look to hard.

Bill kept smiling at me. At least everyone else had confidence in me. The solo was slowly approaching. I was so ready to show tom up.

The solo came and I did it perfectly. I looked  at tom while I did it knowing he doubted at me. He looked so pissed off.

" I knew you could do it." Bill hugged me. " next song we're going to have you doing drums if that's ok?" I just wanted to piss Tom off at this point. " it's perfect bill."

We played a few more songs and they were pleased with my performance.  I love the confidence bill has given me.

" I'm so excited for this concert it's going to be so good!"

I noticed they had a piano in the corner. It was so beautiful. " hey we're going out tonight if you want to come with us." Said gustav.

" I'm ok thank you for inviting me though."

" anytime." I went upstairs to take a shower and threw on some comfortable clothes.

*buzz* " we already left we will see you in the morning. Love bill." I left it on read and decided to head downstairs to eat a snack. I grabbed a few grapes and was satisfied.  I watched some tv but I kept looking at the piano. I hadn't played in so long.

" I wonder if I still have it in me." I went to the piano and sat down. I played a few notes and decided I still got it.

The one thing I refuse to tell the boys that will remain a secret is that I use to write songs. With all the abuse I went through living with Derek I would go to my room and write down lyrics.

I'm sure they aren't good but it wouldn't hurt to at least hear those words turn into a song.