82

Morgan pov:
We sat down in the sand and looked at the beach in front of us. We didn't say a single word to each other instead we Embraced each other's company. I looked at him. He had changed a little. He still had the braids but he looked hurt. I kept my eyes on him.

I shouldn't have hurt him the way I did. We had been separated to many times in the past the last thing I should of done is run. I'll regret that until the day I die.

Tom: it's beautiful isn't it

Morgan: yea it is

I was talking about him though. He didn't see me looking at him. I stood up from the sand and headed to the water.

Tom: where are you going?

Morgan: I'm going swimming!

I started running and let the water hit my feet. It felt so good as if I was letting all of my emotions out of my body. I turned around to see Tom behind me.

Morgan: I'm sorry

Tom: let's put it in the past. I want to spend the rest of our days together. I want the past where it should be. I have you now and I'd love it if you would have me as well?

Morgan: I would love nothing more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him the biggest kiss I could manage. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dipped my body.

Tom: I've missed you so much. Are you going to stay?

Morgan: until my last breath. I'll get rid of my lease and go pick my stuff up next week. I want my family back. Do you think they'll be mad at me for what I did?

Tom: we all were in the beginning. As time went on the anger turned into worry more like. We were scared something bad might of happened. I think once you explain what happened the will just be happy

We stayed in the ocean letting the waves hit us while holding each other. We put our foreheads together and smiled.

Morgan: I never stopped loving you

Tom: I'll never stop

The sun was starting to set so we decided to get out and dry off. We laid there on a blanket Tom had brought when his phone started ringing. He got up and walked off to talk to whoever was on the phone.

When he came back he asked if I wanted to go to dinner with everyone tomorrow.

Morgan: yea I have an appointment tomorrow at the hair salon then I'll meet y'all there. I'm tired of the black I want my old hair back.

Tom: I love the black but your old hair was my favorite.

Once we were done we headed to the hotel since it was getting late. When I made it to my room I gave Tom a kiss and thanked him for today. I went in and I had a huge smile from ear to ear. I've never been this happy. I finally will have my family back.

I quickly fell asleep and let thoughts of Tom consume me.

Tom pov:
I woke up the next morning excited for today. No one knows that Morgan will be joining us for dinner.

We had rehearsal today and then after we were going to eat. Maggie and the kids joined us at practice as well.

We made it to the building and I carried max in my arms. He reminded me a lot of me and bill when we were younger.

We sat down and started setting up everything and then I heard a loud noise. It was Luna.

Luna: sorry

Bill: you're ok baby

She looked at me and then my guitar.

Tom: would you like to learn?

Luna: yea!

She sat in my lap and I tried to show her some things obviously making it four year old friendly. She smiled up at me excited.

After practice we all headed to the restaurant. I was getting really nervous since Morgan would be here soon. I texted her the address and she said she would be here in 20.

The waitress asked for our drinks and I ordered an extra drink for Morgan.

Georg: why are you ordering an extra drink?

Tom: we have a guest coming to dinner

Bill shot his head up at me. He knew Morgan was in town but I hadn't told him she was coming. He gave me a smile and turned back to Luna who was trying to tell him something.

I heard the bell from the door make a noise and I looked up and saw her. She had her blonde hair back. She looks as if she never changed. She waved at me and I got up and gave her a hug.

Tom: you ready?

Morgan: I'm nervous

Tom: they love you I promise you'll be fine.

Before we knew it we saw Luna running fast at us screaming Morgan's name. Morgan bent down and gave her a hug. She was crying.

Morgan: hi baby I missed you

Luna: You're back

Morgan: I'll never leave you again

Morgan was holding Luna and we headed to the table. Everyone looked at Morgan as if they saw a ghost.

Gustav: are you real?

Morgan: I believe so

Bill: you're really back?

Morgan: yea

Georg: what happened

Morgan: I'll explain later when we aren't in a public setting

They all got up really fast and gave her a hug.

Morgan pov:
I looked at Maggie and she had tears. She got up and gave me a tight and long hug.

Maggie: I missed you so much

Morgan: I did to I'm so sorry I left

Maggie: that doesn't matter right now you're back.

We all sat down and I saw Maggie's purse. A book was poking out and I noticed it was my book.

Morgan: that author is really good

Maggie: yes she is so sweet to she helped me a lot while you were gone.

Morgan: yea you know I was the one that wrote that book right?

Maggie: it was you?

Morgan: yea

Maggie: I knew the hug felt familiar .

Everyone was so excited that I was back that we barely even ate. We all got in our cars and headed to the hotel. When we all arrived I followed Tom to his room. We all met in his room and I sat them down to explain why I left.

I hope they don't hate me after to tell them.