31

Morgan's pov: 
I woke up to someone lightly shaking my shoulder. Out of fear I jumped only to see that it was Tom.

Tom: we made it to the hotel.

I gave him a kiss and got out of my seat. We all grabbed our bags and headed into the hotel rooms. It was so pretty here.

Morgan: it's so warm out maybe we could go to the beach all of us.

Tom: sounds like a good idea.

While Tom was getting ludos things set up in the room I went into the bathroom to change for the beach.

When I came out Tom kept looking me up and down.

Tom: we're going to have some fun tonight.

I lightly shoved him and laughed " if you're lucky.

We met the boys in the hallway. Me and bill were like little kids so we raced to the elevator so we could beat everyone.

Bill: y'all are so slow like old men

The rest of the group finally made it into the elevator. Without knowing the boys had rented a vintage convertible it was amazing.

We all piled into the car and I was in charge of music for once. I felt so happy so I decided to throw my arms in the arm and dance to the song playing. When I opened my eyes I saw everyone else doing it except for Tom since he was driving.

When we made it the dogs ran out and started playing. They are like bill and Tom just to best friends. I ran into the water and the dogs followed me.

Morgan: come on babies enjoy the water

They ran into the water with me and then the boys finally all decided to join us. I wish we could do relaxing things like this more often.

Georg decided that he wanted to start a water fight. All of a sudden I got water up my nose. It hurt really bad.

Tom: Morgan are you ok

Georg: Morgan I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.

Bill and gustav looked at me scared. Then I felt it. Shit. My nose was bleeding.

Morgan: it's not your fault this has been happening since I was 4. It's due to the weather changing it happens all the time.

I headed to my towel to get the bleeding to stop. Thankfully it wasn't bad. Once it finished I went back to join the boys.

I walked behind Tom and gave him a big hug.

Tom: are you ok now?

Morgan: yes much better.

After being there for hours we decided to head back to the hotel.

Morgan: come on puppies we need to head back.

The dogs heard me and stopped at my feet and followed me to the car. I am their mother.

Bill: let's go to a club tonight I have a bunch of energy I need to get out.

We all agreed and headed to our rooms to take naps before we got ready.