46

Toms pov:
The American part of our tour was starting tomorrow so we were all in the bus since we arrived by plane last night. Ever since Morgan was taken from me I barely speak. Bill told me to at least pretend to be happy during shows and interview. I hope I can manage a brave face.

It was night time so I looked out of the bus window and stared at the stars. I hope one day I can be with her again.

Bill: hey Tom we made it to the hotel. We have an interview tomorrow ok?

Tom: yea

I grabbed my bags and headed to my room. I really didn't want to do an interview tomorrow but it's my job so I guess I have to at least try.

Right when I got to my room I fell asleep.

Bills pov:
Georg: I'm really worried about Tom

Bill: we all are I don't know if he's ever going to recover he loved her so much.

Gustav: we all did

Maggie: yea she was the best I hope she's ok wherever she is

Bill: me too

We all fell asleep in our separate  rooms. I'm really nervous for the interview tomorrow.

Toms pov: I woke up to my alarm blaring so loudly. I ripped it out of the wall and broke it. My anger is really bad.

I took a shower and got dressed for the interview. I met everyone in the car and we headed to the venue.

" welcome our guests tokio hotel"

I put on a fake smile and we all walked in.

" so I notice your a member down"

It already started this is going to be hell.

Bill: yes she had somethings going on and really needed to put that first it was very serious

" well we all hope to see her going again soon"

I gave bill a look as if to say thank you for answering.

The interview was boring I barely spoke and was zoned out the majority of it.

I was taken out my zone when a fan asked a question.

" Tom do you have a girl friend?"

Tom: I had one yes. I still love her and hope that one day we can reunite. I miss her everyday

I went back to zoning out and before I knew it the interview was over.

I didn't speak the entire car ride back to the hotel. The questions about Morgan made my depression even deeper.

I heard a knock on my door and I was shocked to see Maggie standing there.

Maggie: Tom can I sit with you?

Tom: yea

Maggie: I miss her so much Tom

She began crying which made me do the same.

Tom: me to Maggie. Every time we get close she always leaves some how. I'm scared that this was the final time.

We sat there and Maggie began to tell me stories of her and Morgan when they were little and I did the same. We began laughing at some of the stories.

Tom: you know we were each other's first kisses. I remember it to this day. Even though I was young I told her one day she would be mine forever. I'm going to keep that promise.

We hugged and then Maggie went back to her and bills room. I decided to try and be social so I went to their room to see everyone there all joking around and playing video games.

I heard my phone buzz and saw that I had received a notification.

" I know you're in Nebraska right now. Well so am I. I need you and everyone to meet me. I have an important deal that needs to be made tonight" -derek

I wish there was a way to get out of all of this. I wish we had never met him.

I went and told the boys and we all got in the car heading to meet derek. We told Maggie we would be back soon we just needed to run to the store real quick.

Morgan's pov:
Derek informed me that we were going on a business meeting I Nebraska I had never been to America so I was excited.

When we arrived we immediately got in a car and headed to meet someone for something.  He really didn't give me any details.

Derek: stay in the car

I did what he said and I saw four boys walk towards him. I recognized one of them. He was the boy in my hospital room. That's weird oh well.