Morgan's pov: when I woke up I saw a note.
" Morgan we had an interview today. I'm so sorry I had to leave but we will be back soon. If you want to watch it it will be on at 11 on channel 53."

I turned the tv on since it was 10:55. I watched them come on stage and they all looked so happy. Tom grew up he looks so handsome now. He always has been attractive.

I heard the interviewer ask them questions and all I could see was Tom smirking and looking girls up and down. His attitude changed. That happens when you get older I guess.

After the interview I decided to watch a movie. Halfway through it I heard the door open. " who the hell is on our couch!" I looked up and saw that the voice was toms.

" it's Morgan." Said bill smiling.
" I don't know who this bitch is but I want her out of this house now." That hurt. He doesn't know who I am.

I looked at bill sad. " did you tell him who I was?" Bill looked at me sad. " give him time he will come around." Bill was hiding something from me. I could read it in his eyes. I just let it slide.

It was around 2 and I decided to go upstairs. " bill is it ok if I go in your room and read?" He smiled. " of course."

I fell asleep while reading but was woken up to loud music playing. " what the hell is going on." I decided to go downstairs and saw that they were having a party. I saw bill and decided to go up to him.

" you didn't saw you were having a party."he looked at me with concern. " I'm so sorry Morgan if you want I'll tell everyone to go home."

" no y'all have fun I'll jus the outside. It's a pretty night." Before I could make it outside I felt a tug on my wrist.

" where do you think your going?" It was Tom. " has anyone ever told you how hot you are?" I looked at him in shock. He was so rude to me earlier. " I won't apologize about earlier but now that I see you you're incredibly attractive. You want to go upstairs and have some fun?" I scoffed at him and headed outside.

" sorry about him. He can be a dick sometimes." It was a boy that I recognized as one of the band members. " you've got that right." I looked out at the sky.  He handed me a cigarette which I gladly accepted.

" you know they use to talk about you all the time. They love you so much. I knew I wanted to be friends with you just by how they talked about you."I looked at him and gave a lazy smile. " I'm georg by the way."

" nice to meet you. If they love me so much why is Tom such a dick towards me?"

" it's complicated and it's not my place to say." I was frustrated I wanted my friend Tom back but obviously he didn't feel the same.

" it's not my place to say. I know he lov- loved you I know that much. He'll come around eventually."

" I'm sick of hearing that." I said getting up from my seat. " see you around" I went upstairs to go back to sleep. Show no emotion Morgan. That's the only way you won't get hurt.