56

Morgan's pov:

I have cut out all emotions I'm cold hearted. The day I got in trouble I just stopped trying. I'm done pleasing people. Derek told me to go to their concert tonight our plan would go into motion tonight.

I had just left the house to go  to the venue and was ready to go. I have so much anger built up it will feel good to let it out.

Morgan/Mariah: hey I'm coming to the concert tonight!

Tom: great I'll tell security to let you backstage after.

I left him on read and kept driving. Tonight will be wonderful. I pulled into the venue and headed to my seat.

The lights finally went down and which meant the show was about to start.

" hello welcome to the concert. Let's get this started!"

When Tom saw me he smiled and waved. I put in a fake smile and waved back at him. He was just to easy.

They played a few songs and I just pretended to like it for Derek's sake. If I don't act then the plan can't work. I had an earpiece in to listen and communicate with Derek.

The concert was finally over and I was told by security to head backstage. When I arrived I was given a hug by Tom.

Tom: I'm so glad you could come and watch us

Morgan/Mariah: oh yea y'all were really good

Tom: this is bill my brother, that's gustav our drummer, and that one is georg.

I waved at them and smiled. I decided to be the one and ask.

Morgan/Mariah: would y'all like to go to a club tonight and celebrate?

Bill: that sounds like fun let me go call Maggie and tell her I'll be home late

Morgan/Mariah: who's Maggie?

Tom: it's his girlfriend

I nodded my head in agreement.

Tom: let us take a shower real quick and then we can head there.

Morgan/Mariah: ok is it ok if I just sit here while I wait?

Tom: of course

When they left I called derek.

Morgan: we're going to the club tonight. Once they are knocked out I'll call you

Derek: perfect

I sat on my phone scrolling when I heard the door open. It was gustav and he had changed and sat down. Luckily the others came out right after him so I didn't have to do a pity conversation.

Tom: y'all ready to go?

Bill: yes!

We all headed out of the venue and went to the club. It wasn't a long car ride since it was down the ride from the venue.

When we got there we all went and got drinks. I told the bartender to make mine a virgin. I couldn't not be the slightest bit tipsy slid we wanted this to work. We all took our drinks and started drinking.

Tom pov:
We had a few drinks and I was starting to feel a bit tipsy. I think we all were actually. Mariah approached all of us if we wanted another drink. We all said yes so she left to go get them.

When she came back she handed all of us our drinks and we all took them quickly.

After a while I started to feel a bit woozy man I guess I drank to much.

Morgan's pov:
Morgan: they're passed out hurry.

Derek: already here.

I saw Derek and his men come into the club and help carry the boys into the van. We pulled out and sped out of the club. We needed to hurry before the boys woke up.

When we made it to Derek's warehouse they all pulled the bodies out of the van.

The men threw them on the ground and we all out masks on to cover our faces and changed into black clothes. We didn't need them to recognize me.

I approached the bodies and took out some chains. I tied them to the poles in the ware house. I double checked to make sure they couldn't get out. Perfect there's no way they can escape.

I walked out of the room and met with Derek.

Morgan: no way are they getting out of those.

Derek: now we just wait for them to wake up.

Derek gave me his signature smile and I did the same back.