12

Morgan's pov: I had finally finished the instrument parts of the song now it was time for vocals.

I'm really proud of this song it shows some good emotions. It was also the complete opposite of who I am.

As the song faded out I hit the button on the sound board the kill the mic. Now I just have to edit this and out it all together.  I titled it ruin the friendship. In my folder so I could get it done tonight.

I decided since the boys won't be here for another hour I wanted to work on another song I had done. I decided to record the vocals first and then I'll add the instruments in. 

Once I had finished I decided to head out since the boys will be here anytime soon. I sat on the couch and waited for them.

They were taking forever so I decided to start editing the song.  I was almost done when the boys walked in. I closed my laptop as quick as possible.  I hope they didn't see me editing it.

" hey Morgan are you ready?" Bill asked giving me a hug.

" yea I just need to run to the restroom real quick.

Bills pov:
When we walked in we heard music coming from Morgan's laptop but we just ignored it.

" she's gone let's see what's on this laptop."

" no tom that's her private property. Don't mess with it."

Before I knew it he had the laptop opened. We all sat on the couch and listened.

" is that Morgan singing?" Georg asked.
We knew she could play instruments but sing too? She is very talented. It is weird for someone to have this much skill.

" oh look there's another one!" Said gustav. This one however didn't have any music behind it yet. After listening to her sing it I came up with a plan.

Morgan finally came back and we worked on the set list.  " see you at the concert Morgan!" I waved at her. Once she left the room I looked at the boys.

" ok I have a plan. Let's stay and write the music for her second song. We can perform it at the concert."

" bill that's risky." Said tom

" it will be so worth it her songs deserve to be shown." We stayed so late at the studio working on the music for the song.

It was finally concert day and I was nervous to see Morgan reaction to what we were going to do. 

Morgan pov: 
We just got done performing and I was very happy about what I had done. I knew I said it was just a one time thing but the stage did something to me.  It was my escape.

" we have a new song we want to try out. Someone very dear to our hearts wrote it I hope you like it."

I thought we played the whole set list. I stood there confused. The boys started playing and I realized what was happening.