36

Morgan pov:
Today was the day we started our tour. It was our first concert and I was really nervous. It's been a while since I've been on stage so I really don't want to mess up. We were all in the room messing around before going on.

The boys were play fighting and me and Maggie were sitting there watching them.

Maggie: we got really good boyfriends didn't we

Morgan: I wouldn't trade them for the world

We sat there and caught up since we had t seen each other in so long.

Maggie: I can't wait to watch you perform you're going to do so amazing!

I gave her a hug and thanked her.

Georg: oh lesbian action

Tom: that's hot don't stop

We looked at the boys and started a pillow fight. I pulled out a cigarette to calm my nerves but after only two hits Tom took it out of my hand and started smoking it.

Morgan: hey that was in my mouth!

Tom: so have I so it's ok

Bill: ew Tom you're a perv

We started laughing but our manager John came in saying it was time to go on stage.

Tom: you're going to do so good baby

He pulled me into a kiss and then let go. As I was heading towards the stage he gave me a huge smack on the butt.

Bill: hello everyone! We're so excited to be here and start our tour off!

We began playing a new song that we worked on. Me and Tom actually wrote it so it was very special.

Me and Tom started screaming the woahs and it was amazing. The crowd started joining in and it was like a symphony. I want to do this the rest of my life. I was meant for this and I get to do it with the best friends in the whole world.

The concert slowly came to and end I was kind of sad. I love being in the stage. When we went back there the puppies ran up to me and I held them getting so many kisses.

Tom: give your mom some space

I smiled up at him. We decided to head back to the hotel and relax.

We finally made it to the hotel and I went to my room to change and put on some comfortable clothes. We all went to bills room to all hangout.

For some reason they really wanted to play twister. Me tom and georg were the first to go.

When it was my turn to go I was faced with toms butt in my face.

Morgan: oh this is such a lovely view

I made Tom laugh causing him to fall.

Georg: haha! You're a loser tom.

Tom: come on Morgan beat him!

Luckily I was very flexible so this game came very easy to me. When Maggie announced where ti put my foot I was basically in the split. Georg looked at me scared knowing he was going to lose.

When Maggie announced georg next move he attempted but fell right in his butt. Tom ran and picked me up so happy that I won.

Tom: she's just talented georg don't be upset about it.

Now it was time for Maggie, bill, and gustav. Their round didn't last very long. Luckily with hills long legs he won.

Tom: I've never laughed this hard.

I sat in the couch admiring his smile. It was so beautiful and the way his eyes scrunched up made it even cuter.

We all sat around bills room and decided to watch a movie together. I'll never forget these moments.