63

Toms pov:
Bill: how are you feeling?

Tom: I'm ok just nervous

Bill: she loves you it'll be fine

Tom: yea you're right

I told Morgan I had an us day planned since she's been so busy trying to get things back to normal with everyone since she's been back.

Tom: there's my pretty lady come on!

Morgan: where are we going

Tom: let's have a picnic how does that sound?

Morgan: it sounds lovely

I took her hand and led her to the car. When we both got in I grabbed her face and gave her the sweetest kiss on the lips.

Morgan: I love you

Tom: not as much as I love you

I started the car and we listened to music. I turned to look at her to see her asleep. She's so pretty when she sleeps. She's pretty no matter what she's doing.

I pulled up to the place we would have our picnic and tried to wake her up.

Tom: hey Morgan we're here you want to wake up?

Morgan: yea give me a second to get my eyes to focus

I laughed at how cute she was.

Morgan: ok I'm awake now.  Oh we're at your treehouse I love this treehouse

Tom: me too

I took her hand and ran my thumb over her knuckles. She went up the ladder first so I handed her the picnic basket. She took it and I headed up the ladder.

I set the blanket out and put the food out.

Tom: would you like a strawberry?

Morgan: yes please

I fed it to her and she laughed at my actions.

She stood up and went to look at the pictures.

Morgan: you added more?

Tom: yea I needed to add some more updated ones.

Morgan: oh look it's a picture of us at the sunset who took that?

Tom: bill did

Morgan: oh look we're asleep in this one it's so cute!

Tom: yea it is.

As she kept looking at the pictures I started to get nervous and then she went to the important ones.

I had 5 pictures set up. One with georg holding a sign and gustav, then bill, then Maggie and Luna. The last picture was of ludo wearing a bandana with a saying in it. I could hear her reading them out loud so I got ready.

Morgan: will.. you.. marry.. me?  My parents are getting married? Tom what is this.

She turned around and faced me and I was on one knee. Her hands flew up to her mouth.

Tom: Morgan I promised you when we were kids that one day I would marry you and I vow to keep that promise. I've always loved you even when I was eleven. I want nothing more than to continue this journey with you if you'll allow me too?

Morgan came to me and crouched down to my level and took my face in her hands. She planted a sweet kind kiss on my lips.

Morgan: Tom you're the only one I want to spend my life with forever. I love you. Yes I'll marry you.

Tom: can I hold you?

Morgan: forever and always tom

I held her and we sat there in each other's arms. She turned around to face me and started to kiss me. It was so passionate. I rolled us over so I could be on top of her.

I began to remove her top and then we broke apart and she removed mine as well.

We made love right there in my treehouse and I can say it was some of the best because we were showing our true love and emotions towards  each other.

Once we were done we cuddled under the blanket and looked up at the stars.

Morgan: who knew about this?

Tom: only bill I didn't trust anyone else to not tell

Morgan: let's go home and celebrate?

Tom: come on my pretty girl let's go show off that rock on your hand.

We headed down the ladder and got in the car. She kept holding her hand out and looking at her ring.

Tom: I wanted to do  it here so it was private I hope it was ok?

Morgan: I wouldn't want it any other way I prefer sentimental things it means more.

We pulled into the drive way and bill opened the door.

Bill: so?

Morgan: come here brother!

Bill ran to her and picked her up in his arms. 

Bill: I couldn't ask for a better sister!

Morgan: so when are you asking Maggie?

Bill: soon!

Morgan: may I help?

Bill: of course

We walked inside and saw everyone watching a movie on the tv.

Gustav: where were you Morgan I missed you!

Georg: yea it was lonely here without you

Maggie: bill why are you out of breath

Morgan: bill got a sister today that's why

Gustav: what is that suppose to mean he has a brother.

Tom: I asked her to marry me dumbass

Georg: oh my god come here!!

They pulled us into a hug and we celebrated all night by watching movies and being a full family.