44

Derek's pov:
I was informed by roger that Morgan had lost her memory so she doesn't remember any of the violence I have caused in the past. She's going to fit my plan perfectly.

I heard the door open and saw her walk in. She's looks different but in a good way that will come in hand.

" Morgan my love your back how are you feeling"

Morgan: great I'm so glad to be home

Derek: we have an important meeting happening tonight. Kind of like a casino night. I need you to dress nice and be on your best behavior. I don't want to disappoint any clients.

Morgan: yes sir I'll start getting ready now.

Morgan's pov:
I went up to my room and took a shower since I had not had one in a while. I saw that my closet had so many new clothes in it.  Once out of the shower I picked out a beautiful tight red dress. I put it on and decided to start my hair and makeup.

I've always loved casino nights they were full of so much commotion. It was never dull.

I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in.

Derek: are you ready all of the clients are here.

Morgan: yes sir I'll be down in a second just need to put my shoes on.

I slid on my black high heels and headed downstairs. So many familiar faces. I smiled at them and headed to the bar to hand out drinks. It was always my job on these nights.

Morgan: here you go mr. Charles and mr. Ramsey.

"You have gotten so beautiful Morgan"

I thanked them and continued to give out drinks. I decided I needed some air so I walked outside and pulled out a cigarette.

" you know those kill you right?"

Morgan: yes father I just needed one to calm my nerves a little.

" I have a special mission I'll need your help with but I need to get you trained up before I can send you on it."

Morgan: ok just tell me what I need to do I won't disappoint.

Derek walked away and I finished my cigarette. I headed back inside and decided a good game of pool wouldn't hurt.

" hey I don't want to hurt your feelings sweetheart but this is a man's game"

I didn't recognize him at all.

Morgan: let's see about that shall we?

I broke the balls and got three in

Morgan: is it still a man's game?

" we haven't finished yet so I'll let you know after"

The man was really good but I knew I was better. It was my turn and I managed to get my last two balls in winning.

" I guess I was wrong"

Morgan: it's ok most men are

I walked off leaving him shocked by my words. I walked to the bar to get a drink I felt like I deserved it. One thing I can't stand is men that underestimate women.

Derek approached me so I figured it was for something important.

" I need you in the gym here tomorrow at 7 am to start your self defense training. Once strong in that we will move to other aspects I need you skilled in then you can complete my mission"

Morgan: yes sir

Since he wanted me up so early I decided to head to my room and get ready for bed.

He never trusted me with things like this when I was younger so I was very excited.