55⚠️

Morgan's pov:
When I arrived home I got nervous. I don't know why I just had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.  I opened the door slowly and walked inside.

I was met with Derek sitting at the kitchen table working on some documents.

Derek: where were you? You didn't ask to leave!

Morgan: I went to the beach. I needed tk relax.

Derek started to stand up from the table and he looked angry.

Derek: you're suppose to ask before you leave!

He slapped me hard across the face and I felt tears begin to form in my eyes.

Derek:what happened while you were gone?

Morgan: I was walking the beach when I saw Tom. So we talked. I didn't plan to see him there but we talked for a little bit.

Derek: did you get any new information from him?

Morgan: no not really we um well I might have kissed him though.

I've never seen this face on derek before and it was really scary.

Derek: you never kiss the enemy! What is wrong with you! I told you to get to know Him not be a whore.

Morgan: I wasn't it was just a simple kiss that was it

Derek grabbed my arm roughly and threw me into an empty room.

Derek: someone will be here soon to teach you a lesson.

I slid down the wall and started crying. I felt so weak and all I wanted was to be strong. I want to be good enough but I don't know if I ever will be strong enough for derek.

I sat and cried for so long that I started to get a headache. I heard the door open and saw a man I had never seen before. I lifted my head up to look at him. I was so scared because I never know what these men are capable of.  He gave me a sincere smile which creeped me out.

Man: hi there beautiful we're going to have so much fun.

He stood in front of me and hit me so hard across the face. He did it about two more times and then lifted me up. He then kicked the back of my leg. It was so hard that I fell to the floor.

I tried to get up but my leg kept shooting pain up my leg. He then gave me another sick smile and began to take my shirt off. He punched me one more time.

The hit was so powerful that all I saw was black. The last thing I heard was him undoing his belt.

When I woke up I was alone and barely had my clothes on. I scooted closer to the window and started crying. I didn't deserve this. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and derek came into the room.

Derek: now that you've learned your lesson are you going to listen to me?

I shook my head saying yes. I never wanted to experience this again.  He stood me up and the pain was still there in my leg. He told me to go to the kitchen for breakfast.

Morgan: may I use the restroom first?

Derek grunted at me saying yes so I went in there.

I took my phone out and texted Tom.

Morgan/Mariah: hey I'm so sorry but I won't be able to make it to the concert. Some things came up.

After a few minutes he answered.

Tom: are you ok?

Morgan/Mariah: yes just some family stuff I'll talk to you later

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. I needed to take all of this seriously so I can make sure I'm never out through pain again. Something clicked in me last night. From now I will not show emotion. I'm going to do whatever Derek tells me. I will feel no guilt, remorse, or kindness. I'm tired of putting in a fake smile.

Toms pov:
When I received her text saying she couldn't come I was honestly really sad. I wanted her there but sometimes things happen that you can't control. This concert is going to be really hard on us.

It will mark six months since Morgan has left us. We're all really upset about it but somehow everyday gets a little easier. I still look up at the sky at night and talk to her.   That's something that will never change in my life. Not until I find her again that is.