28

Morgan's pov:
I woke up to feel something really heavy on me. When I opened my eyes I saw that  ludo was on top of my chest and Tom was snuggled around my legs. I took a picture of how cute the sight was.

Morgan: good morning handsome

Tom looked up at me with sleepy eyes and gave a lazy smile. I got off the couch and he fell back to sleep. I wanted to do something nice for all of the boys so I decided to clean and cook them breakfast.

I put a load of laundry in the dryer and while they dried I made breakfast.

Bill: did you make us breakfast.

Morgan: yes I love y'all so much I felt like I wanted to do something nice.

Bill gave me a hug and thanked me. I had already eaten since they took forever to wake up. I went to pull the clothes out of the dryer to fold them while they ate.

Gustav: thank you so much Tom got very lucky

I turned to look at them and smiled since I was on the couch. I was almost done folding when the boys all started laughing.

Morgan: what's so funny

I looked down to see both dogs had something in their mouths. Scotty had my bra and ludo had my underwear. They were both parading around the house proud of themselves.

I took them out of their mouth and crouched down to their level.

Morgan: that's not very nice boys you shouldn't do something like that.

I gave them both a pat on the head and walked upstairs to put away the boys clothes.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on the top of my head.

Tom: you're the absolute best how did I get so lucky

Morgan: I've liked you since I was ten it wasn't that hard

I turned around and gave him a hug. I didn't want to let go it felt so nice to be loved. I know he hasn't said those words yet but I know that's how I feel.

Tom: you want to go do something today?

Morgan: I'd love nothing more.

I got on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss. I headed to the shower to get ready for the day and Tom went in hills to take a shower as well.

I got dressed and walked out and was met with Tom waiting for me. I grabbed his hand and we headed for the door.

Bill: don't come back with a baby please we already have two.

He was referring to the puppies. I laughed at bills comment.

Tom: no promises

Morgan: that's not happening!

I slapped toms arm and we headed to the car.

Morgan: where are you taking me!

Tom: I'm going to take you on a picnic. I know you love them.

We arrived to an open area with a lake in front of us. It was so beautiful.

Tom pulled out all of the food while I sat there and admired him.

He bit into a strawberry and out the rest of it in my mouth. He's so cute.

Morgan: Tom can I tell you something?

Tom: anything.

Morgan: I've felt this way for a really long time. I don't know if you feel the same but Tom I really like you but I think I love you even more.

Tom just looked at me with a shocked face. It made me really nervous.

Morgan: sorry that was stupid I shouldn't

Tom cut me off and kissed me.

Tom: I've loved you since the first day I saw you. I don't can't imagine my life with anyone else.

We shared off at the beautiful sky and I had my head on his chest. These are the kinds of memories I want to have forever.