25⚠️

Toms pov:
We made it to the club and Morgan was already at the bar getting all of drinks.

" here you all go." She handed out the drinks and I took mine. " straight vodka?"

" it's good, does the job and we are here to celebrate aren't we?" Everyone raised their drinks in the air and we cheered to it.  As the night went on the drinks kept coming. None of us were drunk but tipsy enough to let lose. " I need to go to the bathroom with someone stand outside of the door for me?" I stood up and led her to the bathroom.

She finally walked out and I decided why not do this now.

Morgan's pov:
I was immediately pushed against the wall and looked up at Tom. He then began to kiss me. It was rough but I liked it. I took his bottom lip in between my teeth and gently tugged on it.

Toms pov:

" Morgan I really like you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

" I'd want nothing more."

I had a plan and decided to let her in on it. "Act drunk. I'll pretend to help you walk. We will tell the boys that I'm taking you home so you can go to bed. They'll be here for hours." She agreed to my plan. She slumped against my shoulder and walked weird as if she was drunk.

We slowly approached the boys. " hey she's really drunk. I'm going to take her home so she can rest."

" ok be safe we love you Morgan."

She just looked at them with hazy eyes and pretended to have the hiccups.

We finally got in the cab I called and headed to the house. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other.  When I saw we made it home I paid the taxi driver and we went inside.

We went straight to my room.

" I need your lips Tom." I was lying on the bed and she began to straddle me. Her lips were so good. I reached out and started to grab her boobs. They were so perfect. " take it off." She took her shirt off and I was taken back. I've never seen her like this before. She then crashed her lips onto mine. I moved my lips towards her neck. I left hickies all over it. Then I went to her boob. I left many there as well.

I took her bra off with one hand which surprised her. She tugged on my shirt. We separated our lips and I removed my shirt. " now I know what's been hiding behind those baggy clothes." I smirked at her and rolled us over so I could now be on top. I removed our lips and licked her boobs. She began to squirm. " someone doesn't know how to control themselves do they?"

" not a single bit." I slowly removed her pants and stared at her black lace thong. " my favorite."

" get on all fours." I was demanding in bed but she was liking it and I could tell. I ripped her underwear off. " Tom I really liked that underwear."

" I'll buy you more." I started to lick her up and down. All I could hear was Moans. 

" you ready?"

" Tom fuck me please."

" I'm rough."

" I like it that way." Well if I wasn't turned on I am now. Without warning I pushed myself into her. " harder. Fuck me harder." This girl was something else.

I began to pick up the pace and her moans only got louder. I smacked her ass really hard. I even left a mark. Well now everyone will know she's mine.

" Tom I'm really close." So was I.

" me too just a few more." And then we both finished together.

" come on let's go take a shower." I grabbed her hand and lifted her off of the bed.  She fell right onto the floor.

I looked at her smiling. " I did a good job"

" let's hope I get better by tomorrow or else the boys will know."

" let's just hope they don't see your neck."

We got in the shower and I just held her in my arms. This girl has really done something to me. 

After our shower we just went straight to bed we didn't even think about putting close on.